Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Happiness Pill



If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn’t then don’t.

Appreciate those who love you, help those who need you, forgive those who hurt you and forget those who leave you.

Life has knocked me down a few times.  It showed me things I never wanted to see.  I experienced many sadness and failures, but one thing is for sure, I always get up.

You shouldn’t give up.  Fight for yourself and who you are.  You’ve got to go through the worst times in life to get the best.

The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through hard times, and laugh with you after the hard times pass.

Be thankful of what you have, because you never know what will happen next.

Life is very short to argue and fight.  Count your blessings, value your love ones and move on with your head held high and a smile for everyone.

My life isn’t perfect, but I’m thankful for everything I have.

My life isn’t perfect, but it does have perfect moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!