Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 22, 2013

Sushi and Sashimi

I went through some of my old files and saw these photos.  It's basically my Jellybelly making sushi.  Yes, homemade sushi, yumminess and goodness to the 1,000,000th degree.  Yummy because it was made with love and all that jazz, cheesy!


What you will need:  Uni (sea urchin), crab sticks (forgot the brand), ebiko (roe), cucumber (optional), japanese rice (not in the picture), nori (seaweed wrap), bamboo mat, Kikkoman soy sauce and lemons or calamansi (for dipping), wasabi (ansaveh? not in the pic), diamonds and glitter (chos!).

Rice and everything placed in a sushi maker, idiot's guide 101.
 

And this ladies and gentlemen is how we roll.  Wasabi on the side, woot woot.

Tadah! No, Jellybelly did not make this one, just an old photo from one of the Japanese restos we've been to.
This is a bad idea.  I am typing this on a Friday night, while I am fasting (for Lent, I am giving up my dinner for one day a week, so help me!).

2 comments:

CarmisCaprice said...

Looks so delicious! :)

Added you through GFC
http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thank you for adding me! You're so nice and kind!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!