Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Midas Touch

(WARNING:  Picture heavy post)

I have been playing around with The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802.  The shade is so pretty.  It can suit most skin tones, anyone can wear it, young and old.  However, I think this might not be safe for work especially in a corporate setting.  Since I am no longer working, I can wear this whenever I want, yey!

For some, gold/glittery polish may be too much (as my Jellybelly would say “hon, sakit sa mata, nakaka-distract”), but for me, I say “Bling it on baby!”

Polish:  The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802
Price:  295 pesos

Here are fun ways to wear gold polish…

(note:  My mom and I pretty much do DIY manis and pedis so please excuse the not so perfect application.  I also can’t do nail art as I got very unsteady hands and I got the lowest grade in art class, so there.)

The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802


Wear as is, (my kikay mom’s hand)







The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802 with Forever 21 Love and Beauty in Brick Red

Red as accent color.







The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802 with Bobbie Nail Polish in Salmon


As alternate color.





The Face Shop’s Face It Crystal Collection in BR802 with Elianto Nail Color in Dark Purple (an old polish)



As french-tip.


(Rings are from Forever21)

2 comments:

Romila Marie said...

Ang ganda ng pagkagold! I love the gold tip french mani the most! So nice. xx

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!