Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review

I am currently experiencing a mild case of sunburn (forgot to use sunscreen and forgot to bring my umbrella).  It’s a good thing that I have a tub of Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel.



Product Claim:
·       Abundant 92% aloe vera.  Mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors.
·       Certified by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) which has real 92% of aloe.
·       It can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs and hair.




PROS:
  • Reasonably priced at 295 pesos, bought mine at Nature Republic Festival Mall.
  • It comes in a big tub, 300 ml worth of product, which can last a long, long time.
  • Nice clean looking packaging.
  • Cool, relaxing clear gel.
  • Sticky at first, but once absorbed it feels smooth.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Soothed my sunburned face.  I also tried this on insect bites, it also can reduce redness and soothe it.
  • Can be used as a moisturizer and lotion, good for summer because it feels lightweight and not sticky.
  • Clean, refreshing scent.

CONS:
  • Since it comes in a tub, it is not hygienic as you have to dip your finger, just make sure you have clean fingers.
  • I tried this on my hair.  It made my hair stiff.

TIPS:
I put mine in the refrigerator to make it super cool and to prolong its life span.  You can also use this to tame your eyebrows.

Overall, it did soothe my sunburned face.  As for the moisturizing quality, it is just mild, not super moisturizing if you get what I mean.  I find this perfect for summer as it can give a cool feeling.  Once I finish this tub, I will purchase another one.

3 comments:

Mrs. Kolca said...

Interesting product. It looks like jelly. Don't they have other variant of this?

Visiting back! :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hello! I'm not sure if they have other variants. This is the only one i saw in their store. Thanks for your comment!

Pau B. said...

This product save my life this summer! The super-cooling effect was heaven-sent - so refreshing! Did a review of it in my blog too. One thing though, I went through this baby so fast!

http://bookshelvesandvanities.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-love-vera-aloe-vera-nature-republic.html

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!