Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 11, 2013

Products that Cleared My Acne Part 2

Just an update, my skin is on the road to recovery.  I rarely get flare ups now.  Thanks to my mom’s advice about simplifying my regimen.

I accompanied my mom to have her usual diamond peel session a week ago at YSA.  (note:  I used to go there as well to have facials and diamond peel, but after being traumatized/had painful facials there at the height of my pimple outbreak, I decided to look for other facial clinics.)  Well anyway, I bought their papaya liquid soap.  I feel I need this to lighten my scars.  A big bottle, which I share with Jellybelly and my mom.  I also got their erythromycin solution, just for flare-ups.  I have used these products before and I feel, I can now introduce this again to my regimen (I’m a risk taker, I know, hehe).

Erythromycin solution from YSA, around 250-300 pesos, (a regular forgetful Jones here, sorry can't remember).  I use this as spot treatment for flare-ups.

Papaya liquid soap from YSA, priced at 750 pesos.  A little goes a long way, usually a pump is just enough for face wash.
  
After one week of using these, I can say that I made a good decision.  I did not experience any breakouts.  I hope my scars would lighten up.  I still do baking soda scrubs twice a week, undergo diamond peel sessions at least twice a month, papaya liquid soap everyday, Eskinol pimple fighting variant at night, and erythromycin solution as needed.  I stopped using Safeguard soap on my face as it can be really drying (not unless I get flare ups again, fingers crossed).  Ooh, another thing, I also make it a habit to drink at least 12 glasses of water a day to flush out toxins.  I think this is also helping.

A simple regimen, but effective (at least for me).  As they say, less stress, more beauty!

6 comments:

istilllovepink said...

I agree about drinking lots of water. I used to have a lot of whitehead-like bumps on my arms and back, nag water therapy ako tapos na surprise ako one day nawala yung mga yun :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes, drinking water will help talaga especially ngayon summer na. Hydrates the skin plus flushes out the toxins.

Rae said...

Great combo. Looks like you have moderate acne. Erythromycin should do it.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes. Right now I am just dealing with the scars and pigmentation, it's clearing up now.

Charm Tan said...

where does Ysa sell these items? Do they have a derma clinic?

Kittykatmiyaw said...

You can see their branches here: http://www.ysa.com.ph/branches.htm

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!