Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 1, 2013

Summer's Almost Here

I can feel it, summer's almost here.  With that, here's some of my polish summer picks.







Inspiration:  Lemon, orange and lime.

Polish:  BK 18” Quick Dry Nail Polish, bought two or three weeks ago at Nailville at Festival Mall in Alabang (lower ground floor in front of Broadway Gems).  On sale, 3 bottles for 100 pesos.
Colors:  32 – green tea (middle finger), 22 – orange (ring and index finger) and 20 – yellow (pinkie and thumb).
Ring:  Forever 21

4 comments:

Cha Yungco-Salvador said...

Ooh.. I like your nails. perfect for summer! new follower from GT. :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks for adding me!

Rae said...

YOu have very nice fingers. I have a 3-bottle nail polish rule but currently I only have 2. A muted pink one and a beige one. I have room for one more and I'll have that in a very summer color. ;)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks, you're the first who told me that i got nice fingers. Everyone in my family says my fingers are wonky.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!