Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Face Shop's My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint versus Ever Bilena Advanced Lip and Cheek Stain

My makeup routine is very simple.  I am for the no fuss, simple and barely there makeup look.  I really like products that multi task, like lip and cheek tints.  I have used The Body Shop’s lip and cheek stains (which I love, a loyal fan), Sugar Baby’s Pink Ink (which I got from Rustans, but sadly discontinued and one of the best in my opinion) and The Balm Stainiac (so-so).

When I ran out of The Body Shop’s lip and cheek tint, I decided to try other brands.  It so happened that I passed by The Face Shop and saw a lot of My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint from the Lovely me:ex line, that I decided to give it a try.  To compare with, I also purchased Ever Bilena Advanced Lip and Cheek Stain as I have read good reviews from this also.





TFS My Lips Eat Cherry
EB Advanced Lip and Cheek Stain
Price
295 pesos
125 pesos
Packaging
Comes in a sturdy clear tube with doe foot applicator (not really hygienic because of the applicator).
Comes in a clear plastic squeeze tube (very hygienic, you only dispense what you need).
Color
Juicy red.
Very red.
Net weight
5 g/0.17 oz
20 ml
Origin
Made in Korea.
Made in China.
Ingredients
The list is in Korean, no translation.
Contains parabens.
Consistency
Runny and not sticky.  Spreads easily.
Gel-like, sticky at first.  Spreads easily.
Scent
Very mild hint of cherries.
Smells like jelly ace.
Look
Very natural and buildable.
Pigmented, a little goes a long way.
Wear
6-8 hours on a humid day (cheeks).
6-8 hours (cheeks).
Skin Reaction
None.
None.


 Ever Bilena:




TFS My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint:



What can I say, I love both!  Easy peasy application.  No brainer when you are in a hurry, takes the guess work in your routine.  Just a tip, if you want to use it on your lips, just use a salve/balm as it can be drying.

7 comments:

Romila Marie said...

I love cheek stains! Favorite ko dati yung Pretty in Pinched I think Bench yun or Penshoppe haha

Kittykatmiyaw said...

I've tried the one from Bench, yung parang nail polish applicator, but i gave it to my friend, nakalimutan ko bumili ng kapalit dati.

Rae said...

I saw this on my officemate and asked her if she was wearing avon simply pretty lip and cheek stain. Hindi daw, she was wearing Ever Bilena. I'll check it out next time, coz sometimes it's hard to go out of your way to find an avon lady.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

I would like to try Avon's. I saw a stall selling it at 99 pesos in Festival Mall, sayang I should have gotten it para kasama sa review ko.

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

Looks really nice.
Great review.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks!

Bella Greyers said...

Looking for part time homebased job? No need

to pay, Just click the link, register and get

started.. Goodluck! :)

http://payjob.xyz/?pay=bellagrey

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!