Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Boracay Bound Nails

My mom together with her friends went to Boracay last April 20.  I was her +1.  I was so excited.  The last time I went there was in 2008 with my Jellybelly.

I decided on a hot pink mani and pedi, to make a contrast against the blues and greens that I would be wearing.  This is an old polish from Elianto (color 19).  It was too late when I noticed that it did not give a smooth finish (it being an old stock of mine).  It looked good from a distance, but on closer look you would see the bubbles.

Photo taken on the van from Kalibo going to Caticlan:




Photos taken at White Beach in Boracay:




8 comments:

istilllovepink said...

nice nails, my niece advised me to put a little drop of nail polish remover on old nail polish to avoid those bubbles, don't know how true was that. never really tried it.

Pretty/Ugly said...

Pretty shade. Your nails look like candies.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thanks for your comment. i will try that trick next time.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

To Pretty/Ugly, i just adore your posts. Hilarious and well thought of.

Nathalie said...

Very fun, summery color indeed. :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks for dropping by Nathalie.

Rae said...

Lovely. A little bit more red and it's my kind of pink na.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thanks @Rae. You always have nice words to say here.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!