Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Mani

Sorry for the late posts. As you all know, I took a break from blogging as we had whirlwind of activities when my sister, brother-in-law and niece came over for their vacation. 

This happens to be my Easter mani.  I wanted something bright, fresh and pastel-y so I had gone over my stash of polishes and chose The Face Shop GR503, a very nice sea foam/minty shade.  This has been an old polish, but this is the first time I used this, the reason being that it is a b@#!tch to apply.  It is very streaky and requires a lot of patience.  I usually DIY my mani, but my mom did it for me.  We used three coats as it goes very sheer with two coats only and just a tip - you have to wait for it to dry in between coats to minimize brush streaks.

The green ring is from H&M. 






6 comments:

Rae said...

I can't seem to get nail polish applied as neatly as the way you do it. Ganun pala ang technique, let it dry muna. Tnx.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

I learned that from my mom, she was the one who did my mani that's why it looks neat, hehe.

Rae said...

When you said 'we' I thought you did the other hand. Still, awesome tip! ;)

I think you'll also look good in green teal same as the color of the ring. I think Caronia has that in the shade "on the go"

Kittykatmiyaw said...

ooh I have that shade of Caronia, a fun color!

CHILD said...

nice shade :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!