Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rewind: Chinese New Year (February) Mani

Just to cut the monotony of my La Union/Ilocos Sur posts, I remembered a mani I did last February for Chinese New Year.

This year Pantone, the color authority, announced that the official color would be Emerald.  “Emerald is lively, radiant, lush, a color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony.  Green is the most abundant hue in nature – the human eye sees more green than any other color in the spectrum.  It’s also the color of growth, renewal, and prosperity – no other color conveys regeneration more than green.  For centuries, many countries have chosen green to represent healing and unity.”

For this mani, I used Bobbie Nail Creme in Emerald.  Priced at 35 pesos, very affordable, purchased at Mercury Drugstore.








Green had always been one of my favorite color (next to pink and blue).  In fact our color motif during our wedding was green and pink.  I also realized that green is my alma mater's color  ;)

2 comments:

blackshirt13 said...

I have a bottle of this too. The formula is quite sheer, it takes three layers to get the same color as in the bottle. But yeah, it is pretty. :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes, i forgot to note that it takes 3 coats. Thanks for dropping by.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!