Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 29, 2013

Thank You Lord

I have been battling with cancer (liposarcoma) since 2010.  I have undergone four operations to remove tumor recurrences (plus a left ovary removal, part of my colon resected and left kidney removal because mass adhered to these organs).  My last operation was last October and had my left kidney removed after undergoing a failed radiation therapy.  My mom didn't show weakness.  Jellybelly has strong faith.  He never wavered, not one bit even as I was clinging for life.  My dad held my hand.  My sister and brother-in-law provided and helped financially for my operations.  Friends and even strangers encouraged me to hold on and fight back.

Now, it's that time of the year again, time to have my CT scan mainly for monitoring.  I have been trying to push this out of my mind, even going to great lengths at delaying, but I have to face my fears.

My family and friends have all been praying with me and for me, and prayers are answered.  God is good!

I thank and praise God for a clean bill of health.  No more tumor recurrences.  Thank you Jesus of Nazareth!  Thank you Mama Mary!  Thank you Guardian Angel!  I thank also St. Therese of the Child Jesus, St. Joseph and Padre Pio.

I am proof of God's mercy and love.  I accept this miracle.  I embrace life and love.  Thank you God!  I am HEALED!

5 comments:

Samantha Justine Zamora said...

You are healed... "YES YOU ARE!!!"

I believe if you attract positivity and believe it with your heart mind and soul, what you wish for, and what you want to happen, you will have it. And I definitely believe that you are healed! :)

www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

Maita of Makeup On Demand said...

How wonderful to read this. You and your family are so inspiring. I praise God too for your healing. :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thank you. God bless us all!

Nathalie said...

Whoa.. I admit I have not read everything in your blog, yet from what I have seen so far I never would have pegged you for a cancer patient. And yet, here it is. Such a strong woman. Kudos and best health!

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks Nathalie! Oh, i do have my battle scars, but then love heals everything so i barely feel them now! It must be from all the love and happiness i am feeling now more than ever.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!