Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 20, 2013

Max’s Halo Halo

I have been feeling the heat and humidity lately and had been craving for something to cool me down.  So off we went to Max’s.  Max’s is known for their fried chicken.  As with halo-halo, this is their bestseller dessert.  I don’t want to compare this with Razon’s (which is also yummy by the way) as I like them both.



From Max’s website:  Perfect for cooling down, our Halo-halo Special is a delightful mix of Filipino sweets & rice crispies. This is made more creamy with a scoop of ice cream on top!

A puuurrrfect treat for a hot day!

4 comments:

Tan tan said...

I love halo halo! :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

yummy right? thanks for dropping by!

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Your post makes me crave halo-halo right now, however, there's no chowking near our house...

By the way, followed you via Bloglovin and GFC. You may visit me at:
http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Haven't tried Max's halo halo yet but it does look inviting! :)

BTW, I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog sponsored by Oasap. I hope you'll check it out here and I hope you'll join.
http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2013/05/whatever-eva-x-oasap-giveaway.html


xoxo
EVA

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!