Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer BFF's

Summer is nearly over.  Summer 2013 was a blast, with my sister coming home, my mom and me bonding at Boracay and not to forget cold sweet treats from Jellybelly.

The scorching sun would have burnt me toast if not for my two BFF’s.  As rain signals the end of summer, suffice to say I can now give an honest to goodness review on the sunscreen I have used.  Two products that I have used all summer long.


Presenting Neutrogena Age Shield Face and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen



Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen has broad spectrum SPF 45, protection against skin aging UVA and burning UVB rays.  It has a lightweight clean feel and fast absorbing.  At first it feels sticky like most sunscreens, but after it is absorbed by the skin the sticky feeling is gone.  It has a pleasant faint powdery-sort of scent.  Helped in preventing sunburn.  I used this when we went to the beach and also when I go out of the house.




Neutrogena Age Shield Face, oil free lotion broad spectrum SPF 110.  I have had issues with putting sun blocks on my face before.  When I put on sun block, I would get breakouts and bumps on my face, but not with this one.  Since it’s oil-free, it did not break me out.  It gets easily absorbed and no sticky feeling and it also has the pleasant, faint powdery scent.  I am now using this everyday.

I really love summer as summer reminds me of beaches and vacations, but we’re really blessed to have summer almost year-round since our seasons just happens to be just wet or dry.

“There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.”  ~Celia Thaxter~

3 comments:

Rae said...

My fave sunblock this summer is from neutrogena too. Their fine fairness lotion with spf 30

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Good products right? I might try that when I'm done with these two.

the budget fashion seeker said...

i bought their ultra sheer dry touch sunblock spf 50 and i love that it can be used for face and body :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!