Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bench Products

I have been wanting to buy Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder, but I am hesitant as I am not sure how it would react to my skin (note: since I have very low EQ, I have already asked my mom and sister to buy it for me, can't wait for it as they will ship it in December along with my many other requests).

Well anyway, like I've said, I wanted Ben Nye.  It was a good thing that my Jellybelly went to Bench to look at their shirts.  While he was busy, I decided to check their toiletries/personal care section.  I was intrigued with their - - - Bench Daily Spell Magic Powder in Natural.


I can't say that this is a dupe.  I just wanted to satisfy my lemming (shopping itch).  It says it has UV Sunscreen and vitamin E.  It is finely milled and blends like a dream.  I have experienced no itchiness or negative reactions, so this is good.  It is very, very affordable.  I got it for not more than 20 pesos.

Here's a swatch and how it looks when blended



Again, like what I've said, this is not a dupe for Ben Nye (I don't even have one to compare it with).  This is just to satisfy my lemming, but still, I am happy with this one for now.

Oh, another thing, I love, love their colognes.  Since they are so affordable, not more than 60 pesos, Jellybelly was more than happy to indulge me, hehe (he also loved this scent, so we share this).

6 comments:

Kristine Omaan said...

The powder is a steal! Gotta check this out next time I visit bench.:)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hello! Yes it is :)

Rae A. said...

ELF has a yellow powder too, definitely way cheaper than ben nye but it's not yet available here sadly.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

sayang :( i also remembered Coty (eons ago nauso) ok din sana kaya lang wala din dito.

Teri Yellow said...

I am thinking of a powder that has SPF, I didn't know that Bench have that. And it's nice since it's not purely white, it will not make my face too unnatural looking. I blogged about oil control bench loose powder too, hoping that it really controls oiliness.

~" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana "~

.

pingkkeu said...

I have this I Pink!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!