Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Etude House PK004 Pink Salmon Polish

I have a new resolution – to at least use 50% of my old polishes (put them on rotation) and until then, I will have to control my urge to buy a new one.

Side Story:  Since my sister is 8 months pregnant, my mom decided it was time to go back to the US.  My dad went there first to help out in looking after my niece as both my sister and her husband work full time.  They don’t want to put my niece in daycare.  As there will be two kids to care for now, my mom’s help is needed.  My mom then had a despedida/going away party for her close friends as she felt it will be a long time before they will come home.

So anyway, for the going away party, since guests are mostly oldies, I decided on a more conservative, nude polish.  For this I used Etude House PK004.




The color description is pink salmon, but isn’t salmon leaning towards orangey/peachy hues?  I think it’s very misleading.  It appears a nice brownish-pink on my nails (kind of my lips but better shade, at least that’s what I think).




Seriously, this one screams demure, right?  It suits my skin tone giving it a clean, polished and formal look (old lady?? antique rose?? - as described by Jellybelly, haha).  By the way, I only used two coats because I was lazy and in a hurry (would have been better with three coats, I have done it before).


8 comments:

Rae said...

True, it makes your fingers look so demure. And bagay with the design of your ring, demure din.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hello Rae, actually I was inspired by you to declutter and simplify, that's why I am using my old polishes. When I'm done with most of them, i-le-let go ko na sila. I will just stick to what works for me, hindi bili ng bili.

Jocris Mangubat said...

Hi there sis, I nominated your for Liebster award. pls check this out:


http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

Kittykatmiyaw said...

ok, thanks sis! i will check that out.

Sally Mae said...

sis this color looks good on you! nakakaputi lalo ng kamay :)

http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks sis!

Shayne said...

pretty color on your nails, sexy talaga ang nude color nail polishes :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thanks, mukhang malinis tignan :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!