Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Liebster Award

I have been awarded by Sis Jocris and I thank her for that.  This award is to those new bloggers,or Blogger's whom have less than 200 followers.  A Liebster is a German word that means " favorite " or Favorite Blog.



Now to accept the nominations, I just have to complete the task below:
•Link back to the blog that nominated you,
•Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
•Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
•Share 11 random facts about yourself.
•Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
•Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.

I nominate the following:





Questions posted for me by Sis Jocris
1. Have you ever been fooled on April Fool's day? How did you feel then?
- Thankfully I haven’t been the butt of jokes, most especially April Fool’s.  My friends and those around me know that I don’t like surprises most especially being made fun of.  I am not pikon, it’s just that I don’t want to be the center of attention.  If that happens, I might cry, haha.

2. Are there any foods that you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?
- I used to hate vegetables and I also hated Japanese food as a child, but now I love, love eating them.

3. How many hours you usually sleep?
- 8 hours of sleep during the night + 15-30 minutes power nap during the day.

4. What's your favorite dessert?
- Ice cream and watermelon.

5. What is your best birthday memory?
- Last year, a few weeks before my _____th birthday, I had a major operation.  While recuperating at my parent’s place, my dad and I got into an argument.  I was really sad and went back to our own house.  After that, my dad texted and apologized.  He admitted that he was wrong and asked if we could celebrate my birthday.  If I remember it right this was his message, “I’m sorry.  Bati na tayo para bless kita at para bless tayo ni Lord.”

6. Which is a better present, a well-chosen gift or money?
- I will have the well-chosen gift over money.  You can’t put a prize on effort and time spent on finding the best gift for you, right?

7. Do you know how to haggle or negotiate a lower price?
- Yes!  I learned from the best – my mom!

8. What traits do you look for in a conversation partner?
- Sincerity and someone who is upbeat and humorous.

9. What was the last book you read?
- One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell.  It is a very light read.  I am into chic lits, romantic comedy, anything light.

10. Would you like to be famous?
- Why not? (basta for the right reasons)

11. Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
- I can easily adapt.  Kung kelangan gising ng morning okay lang, kung kelangan gabi okay lang din.

11 Random Facts About Myself:
1.     I am a cancer survivor/fighter.
2.     I am a homebody.
3.     Not to brag, but I love my job as I work at home.  I am an independent contractor, working as a medical editor for an American company.
4.     I’m a bit sensitive on topics relating to pregnancy (we might not have kids, but we are really praying, be it biological ones or adopted).  Some people can be rude and insensitive kasi.
5.     I have very simple, uncomplicated taste.
6.     I hate clutter.
7.     I’m a tea person (I dislike coffee).
8.     I can eat a lot of watermelon.
9.     I love to read.
10.  I don’t make friends easily as I am a shy person.  It takes time for me to warm up to people.
11.  I love the beach.

Now here are my 11 questions for My Nominees:
1.     What’s your favorite month and why?
2.     What’s your favorite movie of all time?
3.     Who’s your role model?
4.     Can you go out/leave the house without wearing any makeup?
5.     Can you describe your fashion sense?
6.     Where’s your next travel destination?
7.     If you had $1,000,000 to spend, how will you spend it?
8.     Pretend you’re in a beauty contest, how will you answer this question, “What is the essence of a woman?”
9.     Who’s your fashion icon?
10.  Which do you prefer, pearls or diamonds?
11.  Words you live by?

I sure had fun, thanks Sis Jocris!


1 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

same here sis, I am quite sensitive, about pregnancy topic.. I want to have another child na rin kasi, kaya lang ewan ko ba bakit wala pa rin..

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!