Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation

Since I have not been getting flare ups anymore, I decided to find a foundation that can cover the marks left behind.  My criteria being that it should be oil-free, can cover the marks but should still look natural, and should not feel sticky.

I was really lucky to chance upon a sale on Maybelline products at SM Makati and decided to try Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation.  Original price is 349 pesos and got it around 249+ pesos only.  What a steal right?



The shade I got was True Beige.



What I love about this foundation:
  1. It is not sticky because of its gel consistency.
  2. Matched my skin tone.
  3. Affordable.
  4. Did not break me out.
  5. Blendable and buildable (no need to use fancy tools, I just used my fingers to apply).
  6. No weird smell.
  7. Good for humid days (though I suggest you top it off with powder).

What I don’t like:
  1. Oil control is so-so (though nothing a little powder or blotting paper can’t fix).

For now, this product is a-ok for me!

8 comments:

Kristine Omaan said...

I also have skin that easily breaks out. Ma try nga ito. :)

Mira Delos Reyes said...

I love Maybelline products! I am currently using their BB cream, but I would love to try this gel foundation. Thank you for sharing your review.


Xoxo,
Mira from Rosels' Mom Diary
http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hope it works out well for you, keeping my fingers crossed!

Rae said...

We have the same observation on this. I asked for a small sample and tried it for a day. Kaso lang it turned out too beige for me, tapos wala akong makitang color match. :( Masyadong pink pa rin sakin yung pinaka-yellow nila

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Sa swatch ko sa kamay parang may white cast, but sa face okay naman.

Style and Glow said...

I've been wondering if this works well. Good to read a review here. Thanks for sharing.

http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hope you visit my blog often and let's add each other up through GFC and google+

Style and Glow said...

Hi, Kittykat. I wasn't able to make a GFC account before it discontinued. But I already added you on Google+. :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!