Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pagudpud Rewind Part 1: Pit Stops to Pagudpud

Please allow me to share and do a look back on the trip that my mom and I had last February (though I did a post on Pagudpud Of Windmills, Light House and the Beach, I felt it was sort of bitin - er, rather I had a few more pictures to share). 

Anyway, before going to Pagudpud, we made a few pit stops.

First of them was at Laoag, to have breakfast and mainly to do stretchings.  I can't recall the distance from Manila to Laoag, besides I was asleep most of the time.  We did a night trip, had to stop for bladder breaks, to stretch, etc.)  We arrived in Laoag day break so here's where we had our breakfast (sorry for rambling).

Laoag Plaza (the building in the background is SM Laoag by the way).






We had to try their famous emapanadas with sukang Iloko.



We also had to drop by my mom's friend's town of Pasuquin to have proper breakfast and to see their resort.  Got to try their famous Biscocho.  This was not the super sweet variety and I could taste a faint hint of annise.




So, on to the resort.  We stayed here for a few minutes and had proper breakfast. Here's what greeted us,


Ooohh, the beach...


This is not breakfast, this is a feast right?



Stay tuned for Part 2 ...

2 comments:

Style and Glow said...

Kaka-inggit. Matagal ko na gusto mag-travel sa north. Ganda ng mga pinuntahan mo. :)

http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I hope you find the time, it was really worth the 12-hour or so ride.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!