Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Yellow

This weekend, I was in a foul mood (missing my mom).  Jellybelly made an effort to cheer me up, and enticed me to look at the Forever21 sale.  So off we went to MegaMall.  Unfortunately, I did not buy any (that's a first).

Next thing we know, our feet led us at Payless Shoe Store.  They were having a marked down sale.  It was a good thing though as I was able to find a shoe for my outfit for an upcoming wedding we're supposed to attend.


Why, hello there!



Original price was 995 pesos, bought at 597 pesos.



Simple dainty, girly shoes, just right for me.  Finding this happy vibrant color made me happy again, thanks to my Jellybellybean.

10 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

Nice color sis. ^^ great finds.

Kristine Omaan said...

I need shoes din for my sister's wedding. Gora na rin ako sa payless. I love yours!:)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thanks sis Jocris!

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Mommy K, dami pa ko nakita dun. Sana lang matagal pa yung marked down sale so that I could buy some more, haha.

Rae A. said...

Many of their shoes are comfortable to wear. The shoes look pretty, I can imagine that it can really make feet look dainty.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks Rae, yes very feminine and comfy, that's why i regret not getting the same one in black.

Sally Mae said...

Good to know that you didn't have any problem with the size of this sandals :) I wanted a pair as well, kaso yung sa size ko maluwang na yung strap dahil payat na mahaba ang paa ko :(

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes the first one i tried maluwag strap sa likod, but i asked them to get a new stock.

MuShii said...

They are really pretty !
The heels aren't too high, so that's perfect !

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!