Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 15, 2013

I Heart Mochi

I would just like to share to you lovelies this yummy find from the grocery.  I love sticky cakes for dessert and when I saw Regent's Mochi while grocery shopping, I decided to give it a try.  I can't remember the exact price, it is around 60-70 pesos (sorry!).

Mochi is a Japanese style glutinous rice cake.  It has a sticky consistency with peanuts or bean filling.

I can't wait to taste it that I literally tore the wrapper.


Different fillings:  The green one has peanuts, the peach/orange ones had bean filling and the sesame covered one has bean filling also.  The colors look nice, right?


My favorite is the green one.  Not too sweet, just right.



Jellybelly and I had this for our afternoon snack.  One pack is not enough for both of us.  We will definitely include this in our next grocery shopping. 

8 comments:

Kristine Omaan said...

Looks yummy! Is it like tikoy?:)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes like tikoy with filling :)

Adrianne Grace said...

wow!where did you buy it sis??sa mga japan home centre ba??

Kittykatmiyaw said...

i bought it at SM grocery lang sis :) masarap sya malagkit, hehe.

Adrianne Grace said...

Really??My hubby is a fan of japanese food,eh nakibasa din siya ng blog mo, gusto din daw niya ng ganyan..haha..We'll gonna drop in SM nga some time..:)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Apir, kami din ni hubby we love Japanese food!

Shayne said...

mochi <33 got hungry looking at the pics, must eat midnight snack :D

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hi Shayne! It's quite addicting :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!