Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lychees!

I asked Manang version 2010 to go to the market.  I made a list of things she needed to buy and told her to buy whatever fruit in season she can find, and I was so happy that she bought Lychees.  She knows how I love it.  It was 100 pesos per kilo and she bought two kilos.  I was the only one who ate it as Jellybelly did not like it, he said it tasted like bugs (coming from someone who doesn't like to eat fruits that much, hehe).

Since I was the only one who appreciated its taste, I had it all for myself - for snacks and dessert!



6 comments:

the budget fashion seeker said...

sarap naman nyan sis! :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Oo ako lang kumain for three days hahah!

Kristine Omaan said...

Wala nito sa amin dito sis. Canned lychees lang.:)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Palit tayo ng watermelon heheh!

Kristine Omaan said...

Hehehe! Oo bah.

I just gave you an Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! Check it out! :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Thanks sis! I will organize my thoughts first then do a post on that, thanks thanks!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!