Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sophie Martin Lipstick in Caramel Sugar

A friend of mine sent me a catalog of Sophie Martin (they got nice bags by the way, but I didn't order as I don't need one at the moment, trying to limit my shopping itch).  While browsing through the pages, I saw the lipsticks.  I have read a lot of nice reviews about them and decided to purchase three - Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar and Mango - - - (something, the name escapes me this time sorry).  It costs 79 pesos each.  However, only one was sent to me, as the others were out of stock.

I got Caramel Sugar





It is a nice nude lip color, perfect for everyday wear.  The color doesn't wash me out.  It also has a somewhat chocolately scent.  The only downside, after prolonged wear it tends to settle into the lines of my lips.




So will I repurchase?  No.  My friend informed me that the two other lipsticks I've ordered are now in stock and she will just send it to me.  I will do another review again when I receive those.   I hope those two will be better (and not settle on the lines of my lips).

4 comments:

Rae A. said...

You should check out sophie koshize matte lipsticks, they call it satin lips. They're great.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

I saw that, sayang I should have bought those instead. Next time naman, minimum of three lipsticks lang ako.

Sally Mae said...

thanks for the review. Sayang, I like the color of this lipstick.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Yes nice pa naman ng color.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!