Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 22, 2013

ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation

While strolling at Landmark Makati, I was surprised to see the ZA cosmetics counter.  The're back.  I remember this brand way back when.  This brand of makeup was also what my mom and aunts bought for me whenever they go to Hong Kong.  Back then I didn't care much for make up.

So, I was happy to see this again. 



SPF20 PA++ (Case and refill are sold separately)
Micro-fine Powder fits perfectly with skin, smoothens pores and brings you amazingly poreless yet natural finish. Skin looks tender and supple with skincare ingredients, collagen and hyaluronic acid.



The shade I got was OC20 with the silver case.


Adhesive at the back of the pan.


OC20 Shade without flash.



With the rubberized sponge.


The price, case is 325 pesos and refill is 345 pesos.

What I like:
  • The shade looks natural on me.
  • Unscented.
  • Rubber sponge that goes with it is okay.
  • Dewy finish.
  • Evens out skin tone.
  • Has SPF 20+, doesn't give off a white cast.
  • Nice packaging.
  • Affordable.
What I don't like:
  • Even though it has a nice packaging, the OC in me hates that fingermarks can easily be seen.
  • If you have discolorations from acne or hyperpigmentation, it only offers medium coverage.  You would still need to use a concealer.
  • Does not keep oilies at bay (maximum of 4 hours before oiliness creeps in on me, but you can always retouch).
This powder is good for everyday wear, looks natural and not too made up. Sorry, forgot to take a swatch.

8 comments:

Rae A. said...

Just recently discovered that shiseido makes ZA cosmetics. I'm good with shiseido powder foundation and majolica majorca (also by shiseido). This must be good too, and it's relatively cheap!

Do you think you're gonna repurchase?

Kittykatmiyaw said...

My mom has majolica majorca and shiseido, i can say its comparable though shiseido has that "luxe" feel to it, i hope i made sense. I will repurchase, good for everyday wear.

M+K said...

this looks like a promising foundation. we love something that gives a natural but flawless finish! do you know whether this brand is available in australia?

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Hello M+K! Yes this does give a very natural finish, but i dont know if it is available in australia. Sorry :(

Shayne said...

hi kitty :)i nominated you for a Liebster award, hope you can come over my blog to check it. :)

Kittykatmiyaw said...

thank you!

Rae A. said...

Hope I find a match, and that it becomes available at malls near me. I haven't seen it at malls in makati yet.

Kittykatmiyaw said...

Rae, it is available at Landmark Makati. Hope you find your match :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!