Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

15 Minutes of Fame






Dear Darling Troll,

For the past three days, you have been lambasting me on my Facebook account leaving private hate messages at first and now posting rude comments/nasty remarks that only you can think of, you little devil you.  Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to get worked up over this.  In fact, I feel so honored that you're giving your precious attention to little old me.  So sorry I've been busy living my life.  I know who you are, no need to hide under your false name.  I'm not even involved in the issues you are throwing at me to begin with, I guess that's just how your brain cells work.  I'm not blaming you.  So sorry that you can't move on even if the issues you're accusing my mom had been settled legally. 




I've thought of calling the troll police about this, but I guess I'll just let you have your day.  Just huff and puff all you want until you turn blue or green, which ever color you prefer, but I think green suits you more.  




Are you happy now?  My friends and family all showed love and concern, I hope your troll friends did the same for you.



Time's up!  Now go hide under a rock.




Just remember darling Troll, whatever you do will bounce right back at you, let's play tag sometime.  Tag you're it!



Love,
Little Old Me
XOXO

All images are from Google. 

10 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

Haters gonna hate.. Tsk.tsk. Those are people are not worthy to pay an attention.. Or maybe, an attention seeker. wag na patulan..Keep Calm

Kristine Omaan said...

Hirap din to deal with haters sis noh. But I applaud you. You gave him/her a piece of your mind in a very classy way.*clap clap*

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis Jocris, nagagalit yung troll kasi di ko pinapansin hahah

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K, she's becoming a stalker pa. I just want her to know that I'm not affected at all. Binibigyan ko pa sya ng moment nya, teehee!

Shayne said...

oh im sorry to hear na someone bothering you. wag mo nalang pansinin sis, "keep calm cz haters gonna hate."- i like this. btw i think you can block them on FB :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I have reported to FB and blocked her already, my lawyer friend is also drafting a demand letter for unjust vexation.

Kevin said...

Let them be, magsasawa din yan.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Kevin.

Claire P said...

Don't worry sis, digital na rin ang karma, as they say.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Oo nga, babalik din sa kanya yun, kung ano ginawa sa kapwa babalik din sa kanya yun :) Staying happy is the best revenge!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!