Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bouquet of Awards

I am so thankful to receive another award from Shee of My Dolce Vita a very sweet gal from Cebu (always on my travel wish list).  What I love about her blog is that she gives honest to goodness reviews on her dining experience in various restaurants down south.  I was given the Sunshine, Versatile Blogger and Best Moment Award.

The Rules:

1.        Display the award on your blog:




2.              Announce with a post.  Make sure to post and link back to me as a thank you for the nomination.
Sis Shee, thanks so much for the award!  Now, I can say that I know someone from Cebu J

3.              Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.

Sally of http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com/ - A fashion blogger with good tastes and outfits that won’t break the bank.

Adrianne of http://hairandicollides.blogspot.com/ - A loving stay at home who chronicles her experiences as a mom and wife.

Jocris of http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/ - A cool mom and patient online teacher.

Mommy K of http://mommykristineskorner.blogspot.com/ - Her blog is about a mom's take on the world of parenting, womanhood and everything in between.

4.              Drop them a comment after you have linked them in the post.

5.              Post 7 Interesting Things About Yourself:
*I love to cook and tinker around in the kitchen.
*I’m a very shy person, but once you get to know me I can be fun.
*I love to read.
*I’m fascinated with the Japanese culture and I want to travel there someday (bucket list).
*I’m a kid at heart.
*The only sport I can do is swimming as I love, love, love the beach.
*I want to learn how to sew, put on makeup properly, learn how to cut hair, perfect my nail polish application – simple hobbies for a simple person like me.

Thanks for the award Sis Shee!  Hugs and kisses!!!

10 comments:

Shayne said...

congrats on your award <3 i too would like to go to japan ^^ and i salute you for cooking its one of the many things i am not good at :D

Shee of My Dolce Vita said...

Thank you for accepting the award, Kittykat :D
I also love swimming! I can swim for hours (in the pool). xx

Kristine Omaan said...

Thank you,sis! I love awards! Feeling school girl lang.:)
Definitely will make time for this.Virtual hugs coming your way.:)

Jocris Mangubat said...

Thank you sis..Will do that pag mejo maluwag ang sched..

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Shayne! I cook when I'm stressed - though I hate chopping, peeling, or the preparation part.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Once again, Shee, thank you!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K, feeling close na ko sayo. You deserve the award :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis Jocris, take your time, I know how busy you are. Take care :)

Sally Mae said...

hi sis!thanks for nominating me for this award. i'll write a post about this soon. good day! :)

Adrianne Grace said...

Thank you for nominating me sis! I feel so honored! I'll be writing a post about this din soon..:)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!