Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monsoon

It has been raining nonstop for the past few days, monsoon season is upon us once again.  All classes are suspended and even work.  We are glued on TV watching reports, many areas are now submerged and people needing help.  Let's extend help in any way we can.

I thank God for keeping us safe and dry.  My mom's house (southern part of Metro Manila) and our own house (Laguna), thank God are okay.  We have been calling and texting family and friends, they are all okay.  Thank God!

I also pray that all of you are safe and warm!

Sending you my home-made egg drop soup


and


slightly burned French toast.



I know we can rise above this calamity.  Filipinos are very resilient people!  I hope that we can learn once again to take care and value our environment more than anything.  Hoping that Mr. Sun would shine down once again.

"If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain."

7 comments:

Shee of My Dolce Vita said...

Good to know you guys are safe! xx

Kristine Omaan said...

Thank God your ok,sis. Here's hoping to a much better weather in Luzon tomorrow. Keep safe!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks everyone!

Shayne said...

im so happy the storm is over and that you and your love ones are safe :) saw this post at 6am kakagutom ^^ good morning :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes, me too. Too many people are affected already. I hope you're safe.

Kevin said...

It looks yummy! The French toast looks great.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Kevin!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!