Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 26, 2013

Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil Girls Night Out

I really don't put a lot of makeup on an everyday basis as I stay home most days.  Whenever I go out, on weekends for grocery shopping or going on dates with Jellybelly or sometimes I need to do errands, etc.  I just put on lip and cheek tint, powder foundation and lip salve, that's it.  But sometimes I want to add just a pop of color to my eyes.  No, not eyeshadows as I only put them when attending special occasions. 

I just discovered Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil Girls Night Out.



These are colored eye pencils.  Inexpensive at 80 pesos each and can be bought at Watson's and SM stores.  On one end is the pencil tip while the other is the rubber smudger, though I find the smudger to be of no use as it is quite hard and just removes the color.



You can use these to line you upper and lower lash line for a fun look.  On my oily lids they stay for 4 hours and fades a little bit.  What I do is, I dab a bit of powder first on my lids prior to applying so it has something to grab on to, as my lids are pretty oily.  I think one can use this as a base for eyeshadows, though I haven't tried that yet.



Swatches:  05 Vivid Turquoise, 06 Deep Plum, 01 Bronze Glow, 02 24 K, 02 Deep Blonde and 03 Cool Blue.

My favorites are Vivid Turquoise, Deep Plum and 24 K as these tend to show up more and makes for a fun, happy look. :)

8 comments:

tin said...

i recently bought turquoise, too :) nice for a change

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Tin! yes turquoise is really nice, i sometimes like my upper lash line with it then deep plum on the lower lash line or vice versa.

Kristine Omaan said...

Im not really adventurous in terms of make up. So I got the Nichido Girl's Night Out in blackest black. :)But maybe I will try the Bronze Glow.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Start with safe for work colors on work days, then go colorful on fun days sis ;)

Jocris Mangubat said...

eventhough I go to work everyday, and teach thru online, I really don't know, Why I am not into make up... Weird. I only put on make up, when there is really a big occasion.. sigh.. I hope I can be a make up addict to, for a change..lol

Kittykat Miyaw said...

That's good kasi tipid :) I only put on "heavy" makeup when the occasion calls for it, otherwise powder, lip and cheek tint tsaka lip salve lang. Sometimes when I feel sad, just to make me look "alive" I put on these eye pencils, o diba mukhang happy na :)

blackshirt13 said...

I think I used to have one of these.. The white one, not sure. And yeah, the sponge smudger is too hard.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes, smudger so hard that it tends to remove the color, best to use the fingers ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!