Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 2, 2013

Cashmere for September

It's official and it's finally here - the BER months.  But before I go deck the halls with boughs of holly, I would like to share my mani to herald the start of one of the happiest season here in the Philippines.

What color would be more apt than a polish named Cashmere right?


From Caronia, a beautiful girly dusky pink/purplish shade.


Affordable, less than 30 pesos, I think.  I bought this at the grocery, but can be bought at Watsons or at any beauty section of the mall.

The color payoff is so vibrant yet looks great for manis (or pedis).  I got so encouraged by how good it looks on photos, sorry for the photo dump.




I DIY my own mani so I'm quite proud with this application as I painstakingly did this for an hour, haha.  This polish was a breeze to work on, though I think I got a good batch of polish as there were no bubbles and it coats well.


Ring is from Forever21.


Taken at night/indoor (still vibrant).

16 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

fabulous... nice one sis.^^ can you do mine too.,^^

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes i would do it gladly for you, minsan naisip ko na din maging manikurista cause i really enjoy it ;)

Kristine Omaan said...

Galing mo namang mag mani,sis. I cant do it as good especially the right hand, kasi nga right-handed ako. Hirap i-control ng strokes. And the color is is one of my fave. :)

Shayne said...

i saw this on the counter nako i must buy it na talaga ^^ ganda pala sya when applied. it matches your nice ring too :)

tin said...

nice sis.. i can't do mine :(
well, i can, but it turns out not clean.. need more practice

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K, haha, one hour ko ginawa yan plus iyak-iyak pa coz I want it perfect as they say patience is a virtue. I want to be a manikurista na!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Shayne, i just saw your cutesy nail art, will comment in a bit. Naku, ako, i can't do nail art.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes Tin, more practice and patience, kaya yan!

Claire P said...

Wow! Ikaw lang gumawa nyan? Kahit isang araw hindi ko kaya gawin ng ganyan ka linis, polished na polished :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Bago ko na-achieve yan, may iyak na kasama kasi gusto ko matuto, one hour ko ginawa haha.

chemistandproud said...

ganda ng nails and hand mo sis! :-)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

salamat sis. lotion lagi ako para looking supple :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

Yun rin isa ko pang napansin,, ang ganda ng hands mo sis. Jealous of it na.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thank you sis, naku don't be jealous kasi tignan mo yung pinkie finger ko bengkong from an injury with a butter knife dati, secret lang natin, hehe. Nagka idea ako ng ipopost dahil sayo regarding hands, salamat mwuah!

Mumay said...

Galing! I can't do my own manicure. I can't perfect doing it on the nails of my right hand. :-(

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks. Puro left hand lang sa pictures kasi not so neat pa yung sa right, practice pa ko unti :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!