Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 6, 2013

First Attempt at OOTD

Please don't call me shallow.  I know my posts are mostly silly stuff.  I love food, makeup, nail polish and from time to time fashionable clothes/shoes/bags, you know girly stuff.  Though, I don't judge based on looks alone, I also appreciate a well thought of getup, makes one appear put together and self-assured. 

I also love reading outfit of the day posts.  How ladies come up with clever ideas which clothing goes with what accessories, color schemes, etc.  I never know how fashion bloggers do it so naturally and effortlessly.  Never knew it toooook a lot of patience and practice.

Well, I hope you won't be turned off at my first attempt at OOTD, which in my opinion is an epic fail, haha.  Baby steps, baby steps! 

My dream delusion of doing an OOTD started with a denim vest I purchased at Forever21.  Yes, something to start with right?




I love the studs.


It tends to get nippy at the malls and I easily get cold, so a light vest is just perfect.


My purse for the day, Dooney and Bourke I had since 2008, gift from my aunt.


Cuff and ring from Forever21, Timex two-toned watch and earrings (my mom's).

So here's the outfit I wore during Jellybean's birthday.  Don't laugh now.



Yes, i know, clumsy pose and big arms.  I used the vest with my pink dress - bought at 168 for only 250 pesos.


Oh shucks, I almost forgot to take a decent pic of my sandals, well, they're just my trusty old gold Aerosoles sandals my mom got on sale - they're very comfy by the way.

Well, that is that.  I don't think I will be doing another OOTD post soon, haha.

20 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristine Omaan said...

Yey! I am loving it,sis! Remember how we agreed how difficult it is to have the confidence to do an OOTD? Im glad you finally did it! How about doing it regularly like The Belated Bloomer?:)
The dress is great! And quite a steal,too. The vest added some character to the outfit. :)
Never mind the arms. YOU are beautiful. How about doing a FOTD soon?
Cheers to you,sis!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis Jocris,I accidentally deleted your comment, waah! I was so excited to see your comment and then, it disappeared ;(

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I finally did Mommy K, finally saved up enough courage to do it, a repeat would be in the works but not any time soon, hahah. Mahirap mag pose, so awkward. FOTD?? Hah, baka mawala na readers dito, i might scare you all off. Thanks for your sweet words!

tin said...

Yup, FOTD Kitty!!! haha, i know mahirap mag-pose. i can't help laughing myself. I tell myself, ano ba itong ginagawa ko.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Haha, no FOTD ayaw, hahah, i'm really scary and ugly, halloween levels! I had fun doing OOTD though ;)

Rei San said...

wow, congrats! i love the dress and bag color combi. and nag standout ang vest sa outfit mo :)

looking forward to the day that i'd have the courage to post an ootd ..

-- thekitchengoddess

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Kitchen Goddess, it was actually fun. You can do it too, we divas and goddesses stick together ;)

Rose said...

the denim vest worked well with your dress. nice outfit. and the sandals are comfy enough.

Miss `Chievous said...

Congrats on your first OOTD! Love it!

Shee of My Dolce Vita said...

Ooooh, great color contrast! Your first OOTD is definitely a success!

Sally Mae said...

i like the outfit sis! and the vest is really nice :) i haven't tried wearing that style even if i see it on other people. parang di ko pa alam if kaya ko dalhin eh. sana one time ma-try ko :) more outfit post pa sis!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Rose, thanks for visiting my blog.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Miss'Chievous, thanks!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Shee, thanks for your nice words, so happy you think it's okay :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hello Sally! I know you can pull it off as you have great style always :)

Claire P said...

Why epic fail? it's beautiful, I love the pink dress and the denim vest, perfect combi! And you have nice skin :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ang sweet, salamat Claire! Medyo awkward kaya fail, hehe.

Shayne said...

i love it sis! :) ang favorite ko is the bag and it compliments you dress very well <3

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Shayne!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!