Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Losing Weight


A few weeks ago, I went to my doctor to have a mini check-up in preparation for my six-month check up.  My favorite OB-GYN doctor, who is more like a friend/favorite aunt did not sugar coat her words, "YOU HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT."  Ouch, that hurt.


Clearly, I need help.  For months already I have been exercising, but not doing portion control plus I tend to cheat.  Everything was not balanced.  Ever since my mom went to the US, I fell out of the diet plan, so difficult to resist junk food and soda.  I gained a lot of weight and now I have to lose 10 KILOS!!!  It's not easy, but the doctor told me with the right food and exercise I should be able to do it slowly.  Losing weight is not for vanity this time, but for health reasons. 


I know I have to follow the steps in order to achieve my goal.



Eat the right food and do portion control.  I can eat all the fruits and vegetables I want.  The doctor also advised me not to starve myself.  Have a balanced diet.  Drink a lot of water.


Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, low impact aerobics, know my limits and respect pain.


The most important thing is to kick off the junk food in my life.  If there are cravings, the doctor told me I could take small bites, but better and best if I substitute it with fruits and crackers. 


I have to have a lot of discipline to achieve my target weight.  "A moment in the lips, forever in the hips."  It's so difficult but I must if I want to stay healthy and alive.




thank you Google for the images!

10 comments:

tin said...

Kaya yan! Less soda and meat na ako.. i lost a few lbs:)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sabi nga fighting! Me too less meat. Yung soda bawal sabi ni doctor as in, but I tend to sip whenever no one is looking, gah!

Kristine Omaan said...

Waahhh! Me,too. Need to lose some weight. Freakin' hard. Wala kasing time to exercise.Sometimes, just plain lazy. :)
Tapos I tend to skip meals pa. So not good if trying to lose some pounds. I tend to overeat na kasi in the next meal.
Kaya natin to sis! Aja!

Jocris Mangubat said...

Kaya yan sis.go. go . go.. enroll in a Zumba class,. No soda,no junk food.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine, I really love to exercise, but the problem is I also love to eat, no control. The more I exercise, the more I tend to eat haha! Aja!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Jocris, thanks for your encouragement!

Mumay said...

Oh, there are so many ways to lose weight. I just keep these five words in mind whenever I want to lose weight, "Eat less and exercise more."

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mumay, thanks for the tip!

Rae A. said...

You and me both. I should do a post on this soon. Thanks for reminding me.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I will wait for that post Rae :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!