Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rainy Day Get-Up

Last Sunday, Jellybean and I had to meet an ex-officemate who was offering additional home-based work.  Even if it was raining, we had to drag ourselves off to Festival mall to meet him.  I thought he would cancel, but no such luck.  I would have loved to stay at home and just cuddle, but we have to hear his proposal and who knows it might be a better opportunity, right?

Well anyway, I was having a hard time choosing what to wear.  I want to be comfortable and warm, but presentable.  I did not want to wear pants as I hate the feeling of wet clothes rubbing my legs.


The bright colors of my dress and cardigan made the day less gloomy for me.

Cardigan - Gap
Dress - Juana - yep, I love going to Diviland, and I had this dress since 2010
Belt - another Diviland find for 60 pesos
Mini Bag -  Coach
Rubber sandal - SM
Accessories - coral bracelet, gold bangle, watch, earrings and necklace



Good thing I had my cardigan with me, I felt cold.  Even if we walked from the parking lot to the mall, I didn't mind even if my legs got wet at least it won't stay wet, unlike if I've worn pants.


I have to tell you about this sandals.  I bought this when Jellybean and I went for our MOA date.  It was raining and I accidentally stepped on a puddle when we were on the "uncovered" part of the building.  I don't want to wear my wet skimmers as it was a long drive from MOA to our place.  I was supposed to buy slippers, but saw this.  Original price was 299.75, got it for 150 pesos.  Jellybean hates this and calls this LOLA sandals.  I like that it's made of rubber so that I won't slip, plus even if it's raining I can wear it.



The LOLA sandals.

What about you ladies, what's your rainy day get-up?

13 comments:

Claire P said...

Wow! That's Juana dress! Super love :) and the pink cardigan too! :)

Kristine Omaan said...

I love dresses too. :)
Maganda naman ang sandals sis. Hindi naman masyadong pang-lola.:)

Kristine Omaan said...

I love dresses too. :)
Maganda naman ang sandals sis. Hindi naman masyadong pang-lola.:)

Jocris Mangubat said...

I love your print dress..The sandals is not too bad at all. ^^

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Claire, i really like Juana so affordable! Thanks!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K, ipapabasa ko kay Jellybean ito, about the sandals, thanks!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Jocris, sasabihin ko rin kay Jellybean na not bad naman diba, hehe.

Shayne said...

the peach cardigan looks nice on you sis :) btw hope the project went well :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Shayne, it went really, really well :)

Venus Emma said...

Question, and I mean no offense but, why wouldn't you include your face on the photos? Haha pakelamera lang. Sorry ha I'm just not used to seeing headless OOTDs.. but then again this is your blog sooo I guess you can do whatever you want. Haha nangungulit lang.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I don't want to scare my readers away, too early for halloween, maybe sa halloween i'll include my face na para mukhang costume lang, haha! I do it because i'm shy and still want to retain a bit of my privacy. Nope i'm not offended, sabi nga whatever floats your boat, it's my party i can cry if i want to, to each his own, peace!

tin said...

nice dress..... haha, i'm also not used to see headless OOTDs. who knows, kittykat might reveal her face someday:) super pretty pala.....

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Tin! Actually, there's a couple of international blogs i've seen na headless and that gave me an idea, pwede din pala maging anonymous pa rin. Yeah I'm pretty - pretty ugly, hahaha!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!