Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Solemate

I know I'm a little late in discovering this great find from one of my favorite stores - SM.  I'm sure you all have seen this sign in their shoe section


I have always passed by, but never got the chance to look around.  So, I was quite surprised to find nice affordable flats, any 2 styles for 399.75 pesos.  I got shoes with damask-like/lacy print and colors that are mermaid-y in my opinion.

One in turquoise


Another in acqua


I'm so happy with this find as I could pair these with some pieces in my wardrobe (though i don't have a lot, hehe).  The only downside though is that I can't wear it when it's raining as it is not waterproof.  There are other flats I would like to buy, but I would check first the durability of these shoes.


My mermaid shoes, so summery and reminds me of beach waters.

12 comments:

Claire P said...

I see a lot of these in SM, yes they're cute and have really nice designs :) I was about to buy one, but that time it seemed like all the stocks are not that good. I am also having doubts about the durability. It's so cheap you can't help it. You might want to update us with that :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

Wow.. i like the turquoise one sis..So cute..

Kristine Omaan said...

They look nice. Cloth ba ang shoes na to sis?Nakabili ako ng ganyan although ibang brand. Di mo magagamit pag umuulan kasi mababasa paa mo.Madali din mag fade ang color. Oh well,ibang brand naman itong sa akin. Yours look cute!:)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sige Claire, i will do an update, though I doubt these pair would last on me medyo not sturdy looking and based on how I walk baka bumigay agad.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes, I like it too Jocris ;)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K nice nga sya and made of cloth but I guess same quality din like the ones you got.

Adrianne Grace said...

Ang cute nga. and mukhang maraming outfit ang pwedeng bagayan..:)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes Adrianne, sana nga maibagay ko sa mga damit ko :)

tin said...

I bought mine, too:) recently lang din.. will post about it soon

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Apir! I'll wait for your post ;)

Shayne said...

i like them both! :) it loos summery ^^

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes, i am so missing the beach already!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!