Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 30, 2013

Un-Lola Sandals

Hi again Darling Divas!  Remember my Lola sandals ?  Jellybean hates it.  I wore them last, last week when we went to Festival Mall.  It so happened that Payless Shoe Store was having a sale, so he asked me if I could buy a nicer one that I could wear.  I was like, "Is it my birthday already?" woot, woot!!


I got the sandals for 699 pesos, original price was 999 (I think, can't remember).


Loving the seagreen color, so summery.  I'm missing summer already, specially with our bipolar weather now.


I'm liking Payless now, affordable and pretty sandals!!! I will surely watch out for their sales.


Please stop raining now so I can wear you!  Until then, good old LOLA sandals for the win, hahah!

10 comments:

Claire P said...

If I only have pretty feet, I want to wear lola sandals too, :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

I like your new sandals.. yeah, payless has a nice and not that expensive shoes.. ^^

Kristine Omaan said...

Love it!!!! Parang nakita ko nga to sa Payless the last time I was there. Nakatawa naman si jellybean.:)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Claire you can wear these types of sandals, it will look ladylike ;)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Jocris, cute and affordable tops my chart any time ;)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mommy K nakakatawa talaga si Jellybean, sinasadya ko daw isuot si lola sandals para mabilhan ako ;)

Christine Simpao said...

In fernez bet ko yung lola sandals mo ha? Pwede ipang-harabas sa julanis morisette. This pair would be lovely to wear to show off a fresh pedicure. :D Ahlaveet.

xoxo,

Christine

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Diba naman, sareehh na lang si Jellybean!

Sally Mae said...

I was thinking of buying a pair of those sandals! Kaso sabi ko medyo quota na ako sa footwear eh. wag lang ako mapapadaan ng payless ulit lol

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ako din ayaw ko muna dumaan sa Payless, i mean i don't need a lot kasi every weekend lang naman ako lumalabas, hihihi ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!