Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Impromptu Wedding Guest

I love weddings!  I feel it's a very magical moment for every bride to walk down the aisle.  I remember my own walk, the giddy, butterfly in the stomach, slow-motion feeling, so special and so pretty! 

Jellybean and I attended this wedding last Saturday.  It was actually my mom who was supposed to attend as one of the principal sponsors, but she is in the US, and lucky me, she forgot about it and only told me a week in advance.  I had a very stressful week so I didn't even have time to buy an outfit, much less do my nails (gah!).  It would have been nicer if I had time to do a mani and pedi.

Thankfully, it was a Sunday's best dress event and I figured, I'll just try and find anything in my closet that would look presentable.


It was a garden wedding at Mango Hills (Laguna), not far from where we live.  The weather was pleasant.


The lovely bride, she looked like a Barbie doll, so pretty!


The ceremony.

Now of course, I had to do an OOTD.


Dress - Apple and Eve from 2010, so happy to rediscover this in my closet

Belt - From Diviland for 60 pesos only

Bag - Michael Kors gifted to me by my mom, I'm so spoiled, haha

Shoes - Comfit

Accessories - gold necklace from my dad gifted when I was 7 years old, earrings and ring my mom's, bangle from Forever21


I call this look - mocha chocolatey


I love my bag , thanks Ma!

Okay lovelies, I hope you won't tire of my OOTDs.  I am here to stay.  Watch out for my next posts, I have so much to tell.  I missed you all!!

12 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

I also fell in love with your bag.. haveyyy and ganda sis.. and the wedding wow.. so awesome ^^

Kristine Omaan said...

The wedding looked lovely sis. And you look beautiful. I love your dress. Bagay sa yo. :)

Claire P said...

I love the dress too! :)

Sally Mae said...

i like the dress! Specially the trinket on the left part :) yey for more OOTD posts sis!

by the way, it is good to hear that you were able to shop at the mega sale last week. good day! :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Jocris, spoiled ako sa mom ko kaya ako may bag, hehe

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Kristine for saying i'm beautiful and making my day, nakakataba ng puso.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thank you Claire.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sally, natutuwa din ako at naiinspire sa OOTD mo ;)

Shayne said...

i love weddings too :3 haaay i wanna get married na rin! i like that you paired your pinstripe dress with this belt :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I know your day will come and it will be so special ;)

Rae A. said...

The venue is very beautiful. And your dress is pretty.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Rae, it was indeed a nice garden.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!