Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Let Me Tell You Something

So I have been on a self-imposed hiatus from blogging.  I get freaked out everytime I have my check ups.  So anyway, I think the tests came out okay.  I am still waiting for my doctor's pronouncement as he is out of the country.  Blogging has been my therapy, so I miss it a lot.  So for now, I'm tired of waiting, I will blog and still will continue blogging for as long as I have the energy and with that,



Yes, many thanks to all you darling DIVAs who prayed for me. Believe me, your words and encouragement made things easier for me.  I really appreciate your prayers and I pray for you always.  I thank God for sending you and I consider you friends, thank you Lord for sending you lovelies to me.



Special shout out to Sis JocrisRaeKristineShayneClaireAnn and to everyone who included me in their prayers.



You girls are amazing.  I am also praying for you and your families.



p.s. thank you google for the images

12 comments:

Claire P said...

Thankfully you're back blogging, I'm sure the result will be all right, claim it God is the greatest Healer! :)

Kristine Omaan said...

Glad your back ,sis! I miss you. I was wondering about your check up. Im sure everything will turn out ok. Sabi nga ni Claire, lets claim it! I am continually praying for you. :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

Wow,, welcome back.. I also miss you.. hug for you .. and yeah.. pray really works so I know, your test is Ok..let's claim it..be strong always and take care..

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Claire, thanks for your words of encouragement. God is good! God bless you sis!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis Kristine, maraming salamat sa dasal mo. I'm also praying for you and your family. Miss ko na din kayo and I have a lot of kwento di ko mapigilan.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis Jocris, maraming salamat sa virtual hug. Napakabait mo sa akin :)

Shayne said...

its so nice to see you back and you sound like you are not worrying as much anymore :) and thank you sis for your kind words i really appreciate it. stay strong and keep blogging. i too consider it like a therapy. will wait for your next update :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Shayne, you are so sweet! Yes, I don't want to worry and think about it anymore, I will just live one day at a time.

Sally Mae said...

HI sis! Sorry I've only read these posts :( Hope you are doing fine and it is good to hear that you are very positive in terms of this blog posts. I will still pray for the result and i'm pretty sure everything is going to be okay :) God bless you and your family!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Sally, thanks for your prayers too. I'm tired of moping around na kaya i'm not stressing too much about it na, what will be will be. I thank God for friends here in the blogging world like you.

Rae A. said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you're less anxious. Hopefully. it's good news.

Haven't been blogging recently too, though I read the blogs I follow from time to time.

Take care always.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thank you too Rae. I hope you get better too, just read your blog.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!