Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 11, 2013

Prayer


Dear Divas, I hope it's not too much to ask, but I humbly ask for you to include me in your prayers.  I will be having my 6-month grand checkup again.  Pray for my continued health and total healing.  I have been spending sleepless nights because of this.  For everyone with this condition, I am sure you know how nerve wracking this is, the waiting game.  I am confident though that God will show his mercy and love for me and my family.


I will keep you all posted, until then.  I will be back with a good news, AMEN!


God bless you and your family!

6 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

I hope all is well with you sis.. I will also pray for you...

Rae A. said...

Hugs.

Whatever it is you're going through, I hope you can find a way to chill. Sometimes stress can aggravate things... and continue blogging :)

Kristine Omaan said...

I am praying for you. I know things will turn out fine. Be strong and keep the faith.* hugs *

Shayne said...

will cover you in prayers sis <3 update us :)

Claire P said...

I will pray for you sis, I just read this post, I hope I know your real name so I can mention you in my prayers, but I will anyway. Hope you'll be fine soon.

www.ann-d-explorer.com said...

you are in my prayers....i know where you're coming from too. I am also in he same situation.

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!