Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bloggers Event - What's (not) In My Bag and Blogapalooza loot

The week before the Blogapalooza event was so hectic.  I was a busy bee, we had a lot of files to work on because there will be a holiday coming up (yey for Thanksgiving!!) - not that I'm complaining.  I was in a rush that Saturday so to speak as it was already getting late, and I wouldn't want to bail out.  I mean come on!  It would be my first ever blogger event plus the fact that I was ready to meet blogger friends out there.  I was in a hurry to prepare my stuff.

So here's what's in my bag that day -


My bag for that day, mom gave it to me as a gift, she spoils me so.


Really now, different pouches for other stuff - wow so organized and a pink shawl in case it gets chilly


Clinique pouch #1 - contains my camera, batteries, home-made cards


Clinique pouch #2 - kikay girly stuff

Alcohol in a spray bottle, perfume, mints, fone (and another jurassic nokia phone), tissues/wipes, lip gloss and powder, oh I also brought my eyewear

I brought everything I need right? Ehhh- wrong! I forgot my wallet, had an uh-oh moment when I was about to order coffee!  Good thing though that Jellybean was in Makati to meet his friend.  Jellybean to the rescue.  My knight in shining armor!  He was not actually surprised as I often misplace my wallet.



Well, moving on, here are some of the goodies I got from the event,


Blogger pass 




Thank you for the goodies!


P.s. Do you know where I found the missing wallet?  I left it by the water dispenser, haha I'm such a silly, silly goose! Sucks to be an old dinosaur!

12 comments:

Nathalie said...

Ooh, you got silver nail polish from BYS! Mine's a really bright neon orange. Given, it's for nail art and not for the whole nail per se (as is evidenced by the very thin brush) so it'd be good for accents. And good thing you left your wallet at home and not somewhere else! ^_^

Jocris Mangubat said...

I got a red one from BYS..and my sister used it right away hhhahah..but its fine road test agad.. and yeah, it's good that you left your wallet at home not somewhere else ^^

Rattus Choki said...

Had so much fun at the BYS booth, mine is Metallic Fuchsia... perrrrfect! =)

Donna Ocon -Juezan said...

I'm crushing on your MK bag and the design of your business card... lots of loots!

Kristine Omaan said...

Great loots! At ang ganda ng bag,sis. Very organized. Mine is a mess.:))

Ciena Reyes Valencia said...

I really like you bag. :D And you're so lucky you have your Jellybean to rescue you. ;)

Sweet Wonderworld

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Nathalie, I'm itching to try it out, unfortunately I don't have time yet, busy, busy, busy! Next time I'll be more careful.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Christine, wow red, so festive!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Rattus, I know you'll come up with a good nail art with that color, just perfect! :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Donna, thanks, the bag was actually a gift from my mom. The cards were just homemade, found a template in google and just printed them :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine, organized nga kulang naman ng wallet, haha! I'm a regular forgetful jones!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ciena, good thing Jellybean was just a call away :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!