Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Like Momma Used to Say, "EAT YOUR VEGGIES!"

We don't have any vegetable jokes yet, so if you do lettuce know!

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw a salad dressing!

Let's have a garden party - Lettuce Turnip the Beet!

Eat your vegetables cause you don't want to end up being a vegetable!



Seriously, the last one was kinda scary, right? Those veggie jokes are funny, but lacking nutrients is not a laughing matter.  Our moms used to tell us to eat our veggies when we were young, but we hated it.  It's sad that we hated something that's so good to our bodies.  Growing up, my sister and I were forced to eat veggies because my mom said it has so many benefits.  Later on in life, I realized, hey it's not so bad at all.  In fact it can help us fight sickness in so many ways. 

In our crazy highly stressful everyday life, with our deadlines to beat, fast/busy paced life, lack of exercise and a million other things to do, sometimes we miss out on eating the right stuff.  It is also very easy to resort to fast, unhealthy food which can cause all sorts of illness and diseases.  Good thing though, that there are products out there that can help you have life-sustaining complete food.  I had the chance to try out Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass when I attended the Blogapalooza at SM Aura.


Did you know that 1 sachet of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass equals 10 kilos of vegetables?  Just one sachet of Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass contains 17 amino acids, 13 vitamins, 10 alkaline minerals, detoxifying fiber, chlorophyll for healthy blood and more than 100 types of enzymes.  It is a super food.  Isn't that amazing?

Easy Pha-ma Wheatgrass leaves and roots help prevent:
- Highblood
- Diabetes
- Anemia
- Cancer - something that's good for me, since I'm on the road to recovery
- Body odor
- Losing weight
- Inflammatory_disease
- Constipation
- Wound healing
- Liver disorder
- Skin health
- and a whole lot more

I was able to take home a sample sachet of Wheatgrass Honey and got so excited to try it out.



I've read from their website that you can mix your wheatgrass with your favorite juices to come up with smoothies and not just drinks but you can come up with salad dressings, dips, pulvoron and a whole lot more.  For recipes, you can check out Wheatgrass Recipes.

Here's my version


Wheatgrass Honey with pineapple orange juice


So healthy and so good!  I can almost hear my mom, "Eat your veggies!" Yes mom, bottoms up 'coz I'm cool as a cucumber wheatgrass!




P.s.  For good deals check, out the Buy and Win promo.  Win up to 10,000 shopping spree. Promo period is from November 1 to December 31, 2013.

13 comments:

Gigi.T said...

lovely post!! :)

fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
xoxo ♥

Lhen OrdoƱa said...

Ooh! Covincing ang post mo sis. How's the taste? I mean without adding the wheatgrass into juice?

http://ohmylhenyxx.blogspot.com/

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Gigi!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Lhen, the taste is tolerable, not too herbally naman but I'll be honest, it will be easier for first time drinkers or kids for that matter to mix it first with juices.

www.ann-d-explorer.com said...

gotta try this :)

Dawn Doneza said...

This is a great idea! My mom is also bugging us (my bro and I) about eating enough vegies, but it's so difficult sometimes. I'm willing to try this. :) Thanks for sharing!

Sony Mingoss said...

Te acabo de conocer me gusta tu blog¿quieres que nos sigamos?
Te espero..
http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

Jocris Mangubat said...

Wow.. good that you mix yours with juice, because mine is pure..whaahha.. Well for the first time drinker yes, Mejo hindi nice but later on..mejo ok na rin.. hhihihi

Shayne said...

my dad made me take this years ago i actually liked the taste at first, tapos nagsink in yung reality na panget lasa nya hehe. i should have taken it with juice :) PS : We don't have any vegetable jokes yet, so if you do lettuce know! made me laugh so hard hahaha :)

Style and Glow said...

I don't like vegetables when I was a kid and it's only now that I'm eating more veggies and I'm enjoying it 'coz I know it's healthy. I've tried Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass in a can and the other one in sachet, the taste is not that bad and for me it's acceptable to the palate.

http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

Christine ♥ CHRiiSSYDOLLXO said...

Those look really nice! I've always wanted to try wheatgrass shots but I'm scared that I might hate the taste. hehe. Although I actually love fresh veggie juice, it's so refreshing and full of health benefits! :)

Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thank you lovely divas for your comments! Hope you really do get to try it as it really has so many benefits!

GagCloud said...

Following back via GFC and also on Bloglovin #14

NEW POST...

http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/12/avtandil-sweater.html

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!