Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweet November

from google

I LOVE November, you'll know why in the next coming days.


To start off with Sweet November, let me show you a sweet mani.  This time around, I had someone do it for me.  Pampered myself with mani and pedi, OPLAN - Beautification.  I'll just show my mani, don't want to show my stubby toes, haha, but may be I will in another post.

Our trusted manicurista used:



Caress Pink Passion - a very demure pink



Bobbie Nail Creme in Pink Lace - lovely shimmery, metallic pink



I asked Ate to do a French tip mani with Pink Passion as base and Pink Lace as the tip and accent polish.


Pink butterfly ring is from Forever 21



It was nice to be pampered for a change, but I somehow miss my mom as she helps me with my DIY manis.

Can you feel the cooler breeze?  Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas?  Ah, sweet November!!!

15 comments:

Jing Kolca said...

Beautiful nails. They have a perfect shape. Visiting from GT sis! :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

yeah,, you have pretty nails sis.. and I love the color,,, hmm I miss to pamper my self too.

Rae A. said...

aluw ako how you often match your ring to your nails

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Mrs. Kolca, I'm so thrilled you left a note here. I always follow and read your posts.Thank you!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sis, Jocris, yeah its nice to pamper ourselves once in a blue moon :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Haha, Rae, it's just a coincidence - that plus my mom left a few rings of her own here, she's such a hoarder of pretty things and I'm a lucky cat!

Mira Delos Reyes said...

It seems na nauuso na ngayon yung ganyang style sa nail-polish. I saw one when I have my nails done.

Nathalie said...

Sweet mani indeed, I could feel a toothache just looking at the photo. ;p Just kidding. That's a nice ring too, though I would prefer a purple butterfly for myself. :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mira thanks for dropping by. Nakiki uso at bagets lang ako hihi!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Nathalie, yes toothache levels haha. I borrowed the ring from my mom :)

Bernadeth G. said...

great post!

I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) http://missbeatrix.com

Kristine Omaan said...

Gusto ko yang OPLan: beautification ah. :)
You have really nice fingernails. Noon ko pa yan napansin. Pink suits you well,sis.

Kristine Gavilano said...

Pretty nails! I'm following you back sis! Basta sa beauty, go lng ng go! =)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine O, yes we should never forget ourselves even if we are married, kailangan may time na ibalik ang ganda. I know it might seem shallow, but then feeling good starts with looking good :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine G, thanks for following. Welcome to my humble blog :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!