Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Filipino Spirit is Waterproof!


Typhoon Haiyan or Typhoon Yolanda devastated and ravaged Philippines on November 8, 2013, affecting mostly the Visayas area leaving thousands homeless, wounded and sadly, a lot died.  They say that this typhoon is the strongest in the world.  I am so saddened by the thought that recovery will take time as we will be needing millions, if not billions of money to rebuild our country.


Metro Manila was not as affected by it, thankfully.  I hope we could help rebuild and truly help those that were affected.  Time to rekindle our spirit of pagkakaisa and bayanihan.


I urge every Filipinos to do their share, who else will help our Filipino brothers and sisters, right?  My effort and share might be small, but I hope there is a ripple effect and I pray that we will persist.



I believe that, we will truly rise above any calamity, we always do! We smile, we hope, we work, we pray, WE CAN!!




p.s. images are not mine. thank you Google.

11 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

we can do it, everything is gonna be allright ..I felt sadden too always everytime na manonood ako ng news... naiiyak ako.!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes Christine, ako din naiiyak at naawa. In my own little way tutulong ako. Kaya natin ito.

Sally Mae said...

sobrang lungkot talaga. pero i know with combined efforts makakabangon din agad tayo :) for now sa mga txt-txt lang ako nagdodonate (e.g. redcross). ingat parati sis!

Kristine Omaan said...

So sad. I was crying watching the news. I hope to help too, in my own little way. :(

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Hi Sally, every cent counts, kahit maliit pa, makakatulong din!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine, every time i see the news i get sad, thinking about those who lost everything, heartbreaking!

Super Airam said...

You're totally right Ms. Kittykat! Filipino spirit is waterproof! That's what I love about Filipinos. Nung napanood ko po yung news, I ended up crying and it broke my heart dahil sa nangyari po sakanila and maraming tao ang namatay na nasa hi way or daan. :(

Followed you via bloglovin by the way. Thank you for visiting my blog and sa comment po. ^^

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Maria, thanks o ayan blogger friends na tayo ha. I really like your bubbly personality at isa yun sa mga traits ng isang pinoy, kahit nahihirapan tayo nakakangiti at babangon pa rin :)

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice post!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thank you Marcela, ok i will drop by your blog!

Marcela Gmd said...

Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
Have a nice day! my g+ and like in bloglovin for your post!!!:)))

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!