Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 8, 2013

Vikings! Part 1


For my birthday, we availed the birthday promo of Vikings at SM Mall of Asia.  What we did was we made a reservation for 3 and then the birthday celebrant gets a free meal! For the reservation, wait for their code via SMS, then on the day you just have to present an ID with your birthday on it.  Yey, for freebies!!!  Celebrants, those who made reservations and senior citizens were prioritized.

This is the first time for Jellybean and I to try out this resto, and I think I had a field day taking too much pics, with that I had to do my posts in parts.

I got overwhelmed as there were a lot of yummy dishes to choose from.  Name it, they have it, haha!  Food overload, but really, I did not over indulge.

Okay, let's start off with the breads and salads . . .

Breads

Cheese

Cold cuts

Caprese

Nachos


Pomelo salad - so good!


Potato salad


Now for the Chinese/grill/carving station you will find:

Dimsum


Grilled meat


Different seafood that they will grill for you


Lamb and roast beef


Turkey and pork belly

Rolls

Soya Egg

Miso soup

Shabu-shabu


There you go, food galore.  Going around somehow curbed my appetite for some weird reason, so I was able to stick to my diet.

But there's more, watch out for part 2 for more pics and a proper review.

10 comments:

Kristine Omaan said...

Wow, what a feast!!! Everything looks good. If I was there, I would go straight to the seafood and shabu-shabu station. Im looking forward to your review,sis.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Yes, it was a feast and we had fun. By the way, I hope you're doing okay and safe, with the storm and all. I'm praying for everyone :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

geeshh... food galore sister..Hmm.. I wish ma try ko rin hahaha ( inggit)

The Scarlet Diaries said...

such a lovely blog:) i love the dotty bacground <3 great photos :)

would you like to follow each other?via GFC and on Facebook too:) just let us know, we always follow back <3

kisses,

The Scarlet Diaries
Find us on Facebook

avagabondmom said...

feast nga! i cannot wait to see the desserts!

The Scarlet Diaries said...

following back :)

The Scarlet Diaries
Find us on Facebook

gabusiek said...

wow! Very beautiful :)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Claire P said...

So my big question is, is the seven hundred something peso worth it? I heard many raves about Vikings kasi there's one near us, SM Marikina, and my husband's birthday will be on December 14 :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Gabusier, i just dropped by your blog and followed you back :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Claire, i will reveal in my review on part 2, watch out for it, bitin factor hehe :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!