Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 15, 2013

Vikings! Part 2



As promised, here is part 2 of my birthday celebration treat.

For the Japanese dishes (my favorite by the way) -

My plate


Rolls

Salmon sashimi


Sushi boat


Tempura


Tempura plate

Tuna and Squid Sashimi


For the dessert and drinks station - sugar overload

Drinks - juices, teas, sago't gulaman, soda, shakes (you could request), milo and beer


Cake

Chocofountain


My fruit plate - coz I'm such a good girl


Fruits


Native delicacies 


And sweets, sweets, sweets


My cake, which I was able to take home


Now for my review . . .

LIKES:
- Birthday treat, celebrant gets a free meal just make a reservation.
- Those that made reservations, senior citizens and those who came in early are prioritized.
- Large selection of food, the pictures I took aren't even half of the spread, I guess.
- Staff are very polite.
- Food tastes good. I love the sushi, sashimi, grilled seafood, roast beef, potato chips, nachos and a whole lot more.
- For the drinks, you can ask them to make fruit shakes, no additional price.
- They make you wear a viking hat and sing birthday song and give you a cake which you can take home.  You can have your picture taken with their banner. - basta it's fun!
-Surprisingly, I didn't see a single house fly.

DISLIKES:
- They have their "bestsellers" like the carving station, grilling station and tempura, so expect a long line and wait before you can get your fill.
- They don't refill fast enough, can't blame them though as the resto is really filled with people.
- It is a big resto and can accomodate a lot of people, expect it to be a bit noisy.
- Some of the food are displayed without food sneeze guards, you know those glass-like/plastic shelves thingamajigs.

TIPS:
- If you plan on celebrating your birthday there, reserve at least two weeks, don't forget to bring your ID.  Oh, also come on time!
- Come with a full appetite.
- Head for the bestsellers first (tempura, grilling station, oysters, carving station) to avoid the long wait and lines.
-Scout or try to go around so you'll know where and what to get.

Overall, it was a good experience.

Was it worth it? I think so because we quite enjoyed it.
Will we come back? Yes, if they will have promos. 

Until the next birthday celebration . . .







P.s. Please don't hate me for posting this at a time when we need to be thinking of others.  Don't think that I'm a selfish b*&@. I know our countrymen are going through tough times right now, but I am also doing my share as we all should.  Life must go on, I am celebrating life.  Living, loving and sharing!

8 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

wow.. Pj's birthday is next month and so, I am planning to surprise him to bring there actually..
maybe the 3 of us, so sis aprox how much kaya if me and Ivy?

Kittykat Miyaw said...

uyy lapit na! Approximately 1450 for the three of you if you avail the birthday promo. Regular price is 688 pesos +5% per head.

Jhanz A. said...

Great review! I am actually really curious about what's all the rave, and your review just gave me enough reasons to actually try it. :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day :)

Kristine Omaan said...

The price is not bad at all. Ang dami kasing choices. And may cake pa! Not bad at all. Im sure you had a blast. :)

Gigi.T said...

lovely blog and nice post! :)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
xoxo ♥

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sulit din Kristine and we really had a good time, super fun yung birthday song pati!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

I will drop by your blog Gigi!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!