Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas 2013


Hello there Darling Divas!  Sorry for the long absence.  Every year I have been praying for a stress-free Christmas.  The past few days had been a whirlwind for me, what with all the prep, last minute shopping, gifts to be wrapped, add to that the increase work load because the holidays are coming, I barely had time for Jellybean, let alone myself.



I'm so tired and grouchy, don't want to end up as the Grinch who stole Christmas.


I know all the small things like buying gifts, parties, preparations and all that is not the real essence of Christmas.  I hope we all take time to ponder on the real meaning of Christmas.




Every year, I always expect gifts (yeah!).  This year, though is quite different.  May be I'm getting old (GASP).  Believe it or not, I feel Christmas everyday, I see his blessings and presents everyday.  God has given me my life and that is really something worth celebrating everyday and not just on Christmas.  I come to realize that yes, gifts are important if you're the giver and not just on the receiving end always.  It might not be a big gift or an expensive one, but something that is really coming from the heart, even a small sincere prayer would do.  Also, Christmas is more special if shared with family, I terribly miss my mom, dad, sister, niece, nephew and brother in law, BUT knowing they are healthy and happy makes me happy too, another blessing :)

God has blessed me to have you, my online friends and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.  God bless you more - that is my wish for all of you!



And, this is my secret wish to have more quality time with the one I truly love!!

16 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

Merry Christmas Sis.. ^_^ virtual beso beso and hug..

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Merry Christmas Christine!

thekitchengoddess said...

Merry Christmas :)

Ciena Reyes Valencia said...

We are so blessed to have you, too. :) Merry Christmas to you and more blessings to come. :D

Lhen Ordoña said...

Merry Christmas sis :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Rei-San, cheers and happy holidays!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ciena, aww, so sweet of you! Yes to more blessings, let's claim it!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Lhen, Merry Christmas too!

lornadahl said...

Every year, it has become a performance, instead of an experience. I'm so happy to find someone who celebrates Christmas everyday. It pays to count one's blessings talaga.

Merry, merry CHRISTmas! <3

Kristine Omaan said...

Merry Christmas, sis! May the Lord bless you and your family.xoxo

Shayne said...

just droppin by to wish you Merry Christmas sis! :) God bless you <3

Kittykat Miyaw said...

You are so right Lorna, I do wish people would really "feel" the essence of Christmas, to really be thankful, share and stay positive. I really try to count my blessings cause, you know life is short to dwell on negativity.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine, with all my heart, I wish that all your wishes come true! I thank God for friends like you!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sweet Shayne, thanks! Never ever change, stay as sweet as you are, Merry Christmas!

Jhanz A. said...

A blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kittykat! :D
I hope you had fun! :D

Angel E. said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sis! More blessings! :)

http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!