Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Festive Holiday Nails!

This year, as I was really swamped with work, I decided not to bring out the Christmas tree and trimmings.  I just asked Jellybean to hang the lantern and some lights.  Well, okay, to be honest, I was just too lazy and tired from work, haha, that's our secret! 

Anyway, since the house is lacking in holiday cheer, and I am not a Grinch (I love Christmas!), I decided to do a festive nail mani for some holiday spirit.


Nothing spells H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S without a good dose of GLITTERS, glitters and more glitters!!!  It's a perfect excuse to wear sparkles on your nails without looking ditzy and gaudy!  You have seen this polish before here.  It is from The Face Shop, this is in the shade of BR802.  This goes well with ANY outfit you've planned for any party/festivities, instant GLAM-BAM! 

Okay, be ready for full on sparkly glittery nails





I'm so loving the bright pink flower, best backdrop ever, don't you think?


Couldn't resist using this lovely butterfly ring from Forever21, teehee!

I received a couple of compliments with this mani. In my own little way, I hope I've spread a bit of cheer and holiday fun.  Oh, and it tickled me pink when I saw Carrie Bradshaw (Carrie Diaries) sporting the same mani.  I hope you can tell from the pic.



So, I say, Deck your nails with lots of glitters, falalalala lala la la (sorry can't help it).  Try it and have fun!

22 comments:

Kristine Omaan said...

I reaaallly love your long,shapely fingers. Kakainggit! :)
Galing mo din mag mani,sis. Cant do it on my own nails.

Rae A. said...

You put it on so beautifully. It looks like decal

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine, aww, thanks! My fingers are really not perfect, my little finger is crooked/bent from a butterknife accident when I was in college because I was so clumsy.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Rae, it helped that the formula was just right so that application was a breeze. The glitters were fine pa kaya it looks smooth and stucked on.

Angel E. said...

ganda ng color sis! divang diva ang peg :) reminds of me beyonce's gold nails.

happy new year!

xoxo,
http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

Ambi Page said...

such a pretty manicure !!! perfect for New year party :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC , Bloglovin and on google plus :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

GagCloud said...

Nice :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

NEW POST...

http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/12/happy-new-year.html

Mom On Duty said...

I don't usually put nail polish on being I have no househelp and polish will most likely fade in a day with all the washing I'm doing! But I will definitely take note of this polish for special occasions. :)

Sally Mae said...

i like the notd too! looks pretty sis :)
Happy new year to you and and your hubby!

***
My giveaway is still ongoing!

lornadahl said...

Lovely polish and butterfly ring! That nail polish actually reminds me of this pair of glittery flats I saw in Payless earlier tonight. Ang kikay!

Thanks for that little glimpse of your garden. Do you grow your own food, by any chance?

Kashaya said...

Lovely nail polish.=)

Jocris Mangubat said...

I soooo love the gold gliterry nails sis.. soshal!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Angel, yes it's so diva-ish :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ambi, thanks for dropping by. I will drop by your blog.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Gag cloud, thanks!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Mom On Duty - the color is so great for parties and you could always re-apply the polish :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Sally, congrats on your giveaway!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Lorna, it's such a fun mani. As for our garden, we have a macopa tree and calamansi. I wish we could grow our own vegetables, that would be nice.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kashaya, thanks!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Jocris, sosyal ang nails hihi!

Jhanz A. said...

Love the shade! Ang taray, pang donya ang peg! :D

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Jhanz, donyang donya, love it hehe :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!