Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 13, 2013

Life's Simple Pleasures

Hello Divas! I missed you all!

I have been so busy, busy, busy mostly work related, but I'm not complaining. Work is actually a blessing, agree?

Okay, so I am adding a new "label" here in my blog and it is - - - "Jellybean-approved."  You see, he reads my blog from time to time and I was so surprised when one day he asked me, why am I not blogging, haha!  He's very adventurous when it comes to food (except vegetables, haha!).  He likes trying out mostly kiddie cookies, candies and the likes, sometimes he asks me to blog about the treats he had tried, which I will in my future posts.  Ever wonder why I call him such?  I coined it after our favorite candy, Jelly Belly Jellybeans.

Moving on . . .

Remeber this post I Heart Mochi? The generous guys from Regent contacted me and sent over a bunch of yummy treats! Yey, for gifts.  It truly made my day!


Bagfull of goodies


I think the bag contains new products from Regent and this includes . . .



Belgian waffle


One pack contains 10 packs of individually wrapped waffles.  It is not too sweet so I think it goes well with marmalades, jams, Nutella, peanut butter, jellies, top it off with your favorite fluits like strawberries, bananas, etc. but it can be eaten on its own and it makes a very filling snack.


You all know Mochi right.  So, another product is the Fruits-n-Creme.  It is a chewy milk candy with jelly center with different flavors - grapes, corn, apple, peach, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon and ube.


My favorite is the watermelon.


Ikasen squid flavored snack and Yasai vegetable flavored snack.


Jellybean approves this spicy Ikasen squid snack.


Makes a good dessert spread/station for parties don't you think?


These are all Jellybean - approved!  Thank you Regent!



16 comments:

Rei San said...

Ooohhh, everything looks yummy! I want to try that mochi and the waffle soon :) ---TheKitchenGoddess.blogspot.com

Jocris Mangubat said...

wow..!! send me over here too..( kidding ) that is such a sweet surprised ^_^

Christine Simpao said...

The Ikasen squid snack looks yummers.

Kristine Omaan said...

Yum! I think Im gonna use some of these for Zay's candy buffet. Her birthday's coming up soon. :)

Kristine Omaan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blackshirt13 said...

Those Belgian waffles look pretty perfect for quick snacks. ^_^ I wonder if they're already available in the market?

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Rei, i love their version of mochi as it is not too sweet.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Christine, sweet surprise indeed!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Christine S., yes jellybean really loved that squid snack, approved!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Kristine,for sure the kids will love it, especially the milk with jelly candy, so sarap!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Naths, i haven't seen the waffles pa, i recommend this kasi very filling sya tapos parang perfect pa if you put jams or spreads.

Jhanz A. said...

Cool! :D Parang ang sarap nung Mochi!

Style and Glow said...

I haven't tried those yummy treats from Regent. The mochi looks really delicious.

http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

GagCloud said...

Nice post :)

NEW POST...

http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/12/foymall-necklaces.html

Mumay said...

I haven't tried Regent's mochi yet. It's looks delicious, though. I just want to say, Yey for their generosity in contacting you and sending you a gift. Truly, it's really great to enjoy life's simple pleasures.

GagCloud said...

Nice :)

NEW POST...

http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/12/bag-and-bracelet-from-persunmall.html

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!