Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Frugal Fashion Finds

Frugal fashion finds, a lot of Fs, haha!  I am now slowly getting back to the swing of things, having managed my time more efficiently, and hopefully more blogging time for me.

For this year 2014, I promised myself to be wise with my hard earned money, and not be a spendthrift.  I will exercise control crossing fingers, what with all the BOGO sale, etc. NOTE - must.control.self.  I have low EQ by the way, hehe.  And with that, I will let you in on a little secret that I have discovered.   If you're looking to spruce up your wardrobe, here are some accessories that will surely not break your wallet.


I'm sure you're familiar with Daiso and Japan Home Centre, stores that sell items from Japan mostly for things you need (and never thought you'd need) around the house like plastic containers, kitchenware, bento boxes, mats, tools, arts and crafts, personal care, party needs, etc., etc. Who would've guessed that I would find trendy accessories in that store?


From Tokyo, Japan (hmm?) for only 88 pesos.


Chunky pearl necklace


Can't decide which one to get between the two, so I got both (okay, I'm a hoarder, moving on!)


Bracelet with mint green roses.  Comes in other colors too, might go back for the lilac one.  As far as I can recall it comes in black, mocha, lilac, gray and blue.


Yup, still at 88 pesos.

Here's how they look like when worn.  Makes a boring plain top more stylish and yeah, wear it like a true-blue diva . . .




If you like it, head on over to your nearest Japan Home Centre as these are snagged faster than you can say Japan! Japan!  Hurry! Hurry!

Oh, by the way, bought mine at Japan Home Centre in Festival Mall, Alabang.



Ninja shots taken from my camera phone, hah!



Remember, looking good should not break the bank.  Any frugal fashion finds you wish to share? Caring is sharing , toodles!!!

19 comments:

Angel E. said...

ack! i like! too bad, walang daiso dito sa place namen :(

xoxo,
http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

Donna Ocon -Juezan said...

I love Daiso Saizen too. I can stay for as long as I like it here. I can find anything that my home needs. another store to look out for for mommies

Nathalie said...

Diva ang peg mo sis, lovet! :D I'm a minimalist when it comes to accessories, so on a normal day wristwatch lang sa kin, maybe some arm candies.

The closest thing we have to Daiso here is Japan Home Center, and it's in Lipa City, an hour's drive away. And I'm not sure if there are accessories like that in there. Mostly home and food stuff ang huli ko nakita dun eh.

Nix Sayo said...

Whenever I enter Daiso, I come out with things I don't really need but are irresistible cute! :D

Maita Atienza, Makeup Artist Philippines said...

Great finds! I can see how you couldn't resist buying them at Daiso. They're nice and you won't have to blow a lot of cash on them!

Thanks for coming to my blog!
http://www.mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com

Kristine Diomampo said...

My Mom and I are fans of these Japanese shops. We even get the aloe vera juice I drink for my gastritis there, they're the only ones who sell them for 88 pesos! It's much more expensive in groceries. Donyang donya lang with the accessories ah. They look really classy naman, not really reflecting the 88 peso price tag. :)

MuShii said...

Too bad I don't have a daiso in my country. T^T

I love big necklaces because they make a simple outfit pop !

Miss `Chievous said...

Accessories -- they break or make an outfit! Love your picks!

Kristine Omaan said...

Daiso is one of my happy places,too. Great finds! Wonder why they dont have accesories in their branch here.:(

Jhanz A. said...

Daiso is definitely one of my happy places -- they have all sorts of stuff for a very adorable price :D

Love the bracelet!

Nicole said...

This bracelet is cute! - From GT

Angeline Mae Salumbides said...

I don't think all Daisos come with that many accessories, and I might drop by that branch soon so that I could get one of those. :) Those are super great finds! I especially love the bracelet with mint green roses.

Christine Simpao said...

I get a lot of cute finds at Daiso as well. I got this pair of boy & girl earrings that are so kyoooot... and so inexpensive too. :D

Style and Glow said...

Daiso is like my mood lifter. I always love to look at their stuff and discover new things.

Nivii Y said...

Wish they had daiso here in London. Their items are so adorable and affordable! Thanks for sharing I think I've also learnt a lesson from reading this post :) x

www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

Christine ♥ CHRiiSSYDOLLXO said...

Oh my gosh, those are sooo adorable! I really love the roses bracelet :) I wish we have Daiso here, they have the cutest things. <3

Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

Venus Emma said...

Good job! I'll keep this in mind for when I finally learn how to carry accessories :)

Jocris Mangubat said...

I also love daiso..It really doesn't break the walang laman na wallet ^^

Sally Mae said...

yey for budget friendly accessories! I didn't know daiso also sell such items. Maybe I'll try to visit one of their branches then :). Thanks for sharing sis!

the budget fashion seeker

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!