Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm Hot and I'm Cold - But Never Lukewarm

Hello lovely Divas! Things have been awfully quiet in here. I haven't posted in a while.  Right now, I'm enjoying this fine weather we're having.  Yup, the days have been cooler I LOVE IT!!! Sweater weather.

What's more perfect is a hot cup of tea or chocolate shared with your loved one. My mom sent over two big tubs of


I was like, "Ma, really, two tubs? You know we don't drink coffee right?"  My mom said, "Basta it's masarap promise."  And so, it sat in our cupboard, until one chilly night, Jellybean and I wanted to have a midnight snack ...


It says it can be enjoyed hot, cold or blended.  Hot is too hot. Cold - well we're already feeling a bit chilly.  Why not have something hot and cold at the same time right? Woohoo!



A not so original idea, haha!  It was late at night and we really didn't have whipped cream.  We figured since we had a lot of ice cream left over from New Year's it will have to do.


Tadah! That straw really sealed the deal.  But wait, since we're on a sugar rush, what to pair it with?? Hmmm, let's see...


Something salty and crunchy?


Choco chip perhaps?



Malt balls, hmm why not?


We chose all of the above!  Ackkk, there goes my diet.


My mom was right, we have been enjoying this drink a lot.

Midnight snack shared with my Jellybean, sweets for my sweet, aww!

13 comments:

Shayne ♥ said...

soooo yummy. look at all those chocolates and sweet desserts :D ang cute pa nung glass drink :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Shayne, my mom bought the glass from Bubba Gump a long time ago. I don't know if they're still selling those, and haven't been to Bubba Gump in a while - wait, do we still have Bubba Gump in Greenbelt?

Miss `Chievous said...

Love pretzels and those snacks! NAgutom ako kay aga2. hehe.

Jocris Mangubat said...

Aww.! that looks really yummy.. A coffee lover like me can never say No to it..

Nathalie said...

Coffee and chocolates together? Yes please! Winner ang midnight snack nyo sis! ^_^

Kristine Omaan said...

...sugar for my honey. :)
Looks really good! Ma-try nga ang ice cream choco combo na yan. Uh oh,there goes my diet,too.Hehe

Nix Sayo said...

So many sweets! YUM! <3

Kristine Diomampo said...

There's still Bubba Gump in Greenbelt sis! :) That's what my uncle and I do. We have vanilla ice cream sa hot coffee namin. Even when dining out, we order coffee and ice cream.

Style and Glow said...

Having sweet treats in this cold weather is comforting. <3

Christine ♥ CHRiiSSYDOLLXO said...

Yummy treats! I absolutely love those kind of comfort food, they're very satisfying. =D

Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

Mango RabbitRabbit said...

WOw that totally look yums..... I never thought to mix hot and cold in the winter!!! Hahaha and your snack is genius! I should try it sometime it's making me hungry noww thogh T.T Just followed you on GFC, hope to hear back from you hunny!

xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentines Day Outfit

Donna Ocon -Juezan said...

sweets overload! delicious treats!

Sally Mae said...

i love the glass that you used sis! it made the drink more appealing. waah i want those whoppers too haha! thanks for sharing this idea to us. Great day!


The Budget Fashion Seeker: Join Dressale Valentine's Day Giveaway

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!