Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Attraction - A Heart's Day Mani


Love is in the air.  Happy Valentines Day Divas!

On that note, I would like to share my heart's day mani.  I know most associate Valentines with red, pink or purple even, but not me.  I wanted a mani that's perfect for holding hands.  Something neat, simple and sweet so I opted for a nude/taupe-ish one.  Something that will not distract your date, boyfriend, significant other, friends or husband.


Caress regular nail polish in Attraction.  It is the perfect nude/taupe-ish shade that will go well with any outfit in reds, purples or pinks.  A subtle hint of sexiness perhaps (?)



I used two coats here, but three would work great as well.  You have to be patient though as the formula is a bit streaky. Bought it at Landmark for 23 pesos only. 



I love the grayish-brown shade giving it a classy, elegant look.




I think it goes well with my 2-way ring.  My favorite ring at the moment.  One side is the simple one with pink stone and you just have to flip it over and it will reveal diamonds in rosita setting.




That's about it.  I hope you have a nice time this Heart's day.  And . . . special delivery, flowers from me to you!


20 comments:

Nathalie said...

Ang cute nung ring! Where'd you get it? ^_^

Miss `Chievous said...

The 2-way rings are lovely!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Nathalie, we bought it from a family friend who used to work at UAE. Everytime uuwi sya dati nag bebenta sya ng jewelry.

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Thanks Miss 'Chievous!

Ambi Page said...

i love that ring !! cute :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Love Love ♥ said...

Love the idea behind the ring and the nude nail polish!

Leah @ curiousweekends.

Angel E. said...

love the ring sis! i want! ganda!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Ambi Page, thanks dear!

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Love, Love - i wish you more love :)

Kittykat Miyaw said...

Angel, salamat :)

Ambi Page said...

Happy Valentines day dear ! xx
www.ambifashion.com

Maita Atienza, Makeup Artist Philippines said...

Aww... I remember commenting on your nail color but it isn't reflected here.. pooh... Anyway, great nail color and as I said the last time, your ring is very clever!
Maita @ Mrs. Diaz

Sarah Rizaga said...

I really love subtle nail colors, it's just so clean and pretty. Love the ring too.

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Kristine Omaan said...

I agree, that nail polish exudes sexiness. Loving your ring!
A few days late but, Happy Valentine's day sis! Hope you had a great one.

MuShii said...

The nail polish colour is really pretty !

Laura.

Sally Mae said...

i like the nail polish. i used to apply such color whenever i wanted to play safe with outfit-mani combo. and i love your ring! it is the first time i've seen such kind :)

belated happy v-day sis!

Style and Glow said...

I'm amazed with you're ring. :)

Christine Uy said...

Gorgeous rings! And I really like that nail polish colour, it's such a great neutral colour. :)

Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
www.chriissydollxo.com

GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

Amelie said...

I love simple, nude manicures like this. It's perfect as it goes with any outfit!

Allthingsglitterandbeauty

Jacqueline said...

I've always been jealous of girls who can do their own nails. Laging lagpas lagpas yung akin hehe :) Ganda ng nails mo sis!

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts DIVAS!