I got Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar and Mango Peach. These are inexpensive at 79 pesos each, ordered through a Sophie Martin dealer.
Let's start with Velvet Nude. I did a review of this before, but for swatch comparison, I will still include it here.
Velvet nude is a light brown-reddish shade.
Next is Caramel Sugar -
From its name, it sounds sweet right?
Caramel sugar is pale pink in color, and is the lightest amongst the three nudes.
Lastly, Mango Peach -
Mango Peach is peachy-corally in color.
No flash, again L to R Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar and Mango Peach
With flash Velvet Nude has hints of red, Caramel Sugar is the lightest and pinky while Mango Peach is corally.
- inexpensive at 79 pesos each, good for those who are on a budget
- safe for work/school colors, great for everyday wear
- stays on for 3 hours at most
- will flatter most skin tones
- there is this cloying chocolatey smell that annoys me
- you have to order from a dealer
- it settles in the fine lines of the lips so you have to moisturize and scrub lips first
- you have to swipe at least 3 times for the color to show
If I were to pick out of all the three shades, I like Mango Peach the most because it brightens the face. I say this coral shade is perfect for summer, BUT again I hate the scent. I feel dizzy with it, which is kind of off putting. The shades are great because it can flatter most skin tones and good for those who are starting out with make ups, that is if you don't mind the scent. Will I buy again? Sorry, but no.